Holy crap. wtf happened.

Started by c.petree.1, 10/24/2014 10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Just saw it on the news, really sorry man.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

Mojo66

That's just wrong, all sorts of wrong. Sorry to read about that Chris. Hope the idiot(s) that did that get lynched.

Crazy f*cks have been killing random military officers around here in the past week in the name of Allah, what the heck is that all about. Certainly not safe to be wearing fatigues these days.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

c.petree.1

Thanks for all the support during this.

bmac7754

Wow!! Sorry to hear this Chris, some people really suck.  Hopefully the culprits are caught and brought to justice.  Glad to see you are personally ok.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

BewareDaPenguin

Damn bro super sorry to hear about that...that's a totally f'ed up thing to do
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Longhorn

Chris, I hope you and your lovely bride are safe and there is an active effort to protect you and your family from these nut jobs.  :angry:

Camshaft83

Just seen the news clip.  Very sorry something like this happened to you.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

ThinBlueLine

Chris I am sorry you had to be a victim of this. If I can be of any help to you or your family just let me know.
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

nwb

What.......in.........the........hell....... :angry:  

Chris, please keep yourself, Megan, and the kids safe.  If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask.  I can only hope that the police will figure out who did it.
Chief of Shaft

c.petree.1

Quotenwb - 10/25/2014  6:10 PM

What.......in.........the........hell....... :angry:  

Chris, please keep yourself, Megan, and the kids safe.  If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask.  I can only hope that the police will figure out who did it.

I will, thanks. Maybe link up soon and drink a beer.

nwb

Sounds good, Chris.  You know the Tobacco World Anniversary party is coming up in the next month, so maybe we can all meet up there.

Let us know what happens with this in the meantime.
Chief of Shaft

tvolball

Wow sorry to hear Chris. Some real a-holes out there
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Jackal

So sorry to hear this Chris.  Take care, and you and your family stay safe.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.