Virtual #2...The New Pass Re-Visited

Started by jharrisx5, 10/27/2014 01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncw

Jason they arrived today... Thanks for running the pass.... Jessica thanks for the extra Camacho

Chrism305

Mine arrived today in great shape. I'd also like to add my thanks to Jason and Jessica.

RDF

Got mine too.  Jason, thanks for running this pass, it was a smoothly run one. Jessica thanks for the bonus Camacho and swag.

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

jharrisx5

Quotenirab - 12/29/2014  6:52 AM

You gonna post a pic of all the cigars hanging out together, before they leave your house?  :-)  :shades:

Almost forgot...

photo 07E152BA-CB67-4B1E-AA91-552806E558C5_zps2zaa0dcg.jpg
Puff Puff Give....

johncw

Dang that is some serious sorting

jharrisx5

Right!  Took me a few hours to sort and box them all up...but it's all good fun
Puff Puff Give....

StogieDad

Wow!  Thanks for running this again bro.  Awesome pass!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Jason, mine arrived safe and sound, thanks for organizing a great pass!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Longhorn

Jason, mine got here yesterday!  Thanks for coordinating!  Happy New Year, brother!

Rammstein142

Package was delivered today!! Just wanted to say thanks for this awesome pass and thanks Jessica for the Camacho and bottle opener/screwdriver!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

jharrisx5

I think I have feedback left for all pass members...if I missed you, please let me know!

I still have two boxes to send and they will go out Monday...one to Wisconsin and one to our resident sgt.  

You geeks are great!  I'm thinking my next virtual pass might just be an all exotics pass.....
Puff Puff Give....

Jackal

Mine just arrived.  Jason threw in a punch and a Camacho.  Thank you.

I will post pics soon.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

mpurtle01

Jason, they came in. Thanks for the awesome tagalong and bottle opener.  Sweet!  

jharrisx5

Great to see most have arrived!  

The extra Camacho or Quesada and tool are from Jessica at cigarplace.  Don't forget to leave her feedback for her generosity!
Puff Puff Give....

kxthor911

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

kxthor911

Thanks for the pass Jason. Folks let's remember to leave feedback. Jason did for you and put a lot of work into this. Long ashes brother.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

StogieDad

Got mine, feedback left.  Thanks again for running this brother, awesome pass and I can't wait to smoke some of these puts!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

jharrisx5

Hey guys...it truly is my pleasure to coordinate this pass...the next one is going to be epic!  It will be a bit more difficult to participate in based upon the nature of the cigars but it will be epic!

Here are the dc for the last two boxes...

Kent- 9405903699300333357557

Jeff- 9405903699300333357571

Puff Puff Give....

05Venturer

Got mine today  :dancing:

Thanks brother
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.