Virtual #2...The New Pass Re-Visited

Started by jharrisx5, 10/27/2014 01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jharrisx5

Ok...sizes are updated.  I'll give it another day or so and then we can get moving.

There are a few spots left so if you know anyone that might want to play, let them know about it...the site has been active so the posts don't stay on the front page for very long.
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Alright fellas...time to get the show on the road.  I have randomized the order and it is now updated.  I am going to transition to the first person and we can get rolling.  Enter takes/puts and transition to the next member in line.

The history will keep track of all transactions so when the pass is completed I will know who gets what sticks.  For your puts, if you're putting an unbanded stick, please add a label to the cigar so I can confirm what I'm receiving...there will be a lot of cigars that arrive and I want to make sure everything ends up with the right BOTL.

As a reminder, when your turn is done, please post a photo of your PUTS along with the DC # so I can track that your PUTS are on their way to me.  Last time I had folks wait to send their PUTS...this time I'd like for each of you to send the puts after your turn is done.  This will help ensure the promised sticks arrive and will even speed up the pass a bit.  Also, as a reminder, please include $5.25 with your PUTS for the return postage back to you.

If you prefer to use PP, my PP addy is packerjh@hotmail.com. Be sure to use FF option and do not mention any cigars or tobacco.

Let's get it on!!
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

I will still consider adding additional folks to the pass if they meet the criteria posted in the pass description...simply click the button to request to join.
Puff Puff Give....

kxthor911

Thanks for having me Jason. I'm at work at the moment. I will do my puts and takes tomorrow.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

jharrisx5

On your time bro!  Be safe at work and driving home
Puff Puff Give....

kxthor911

I got really lucky in this one as I was hoping I would be first in line. Alot of goodies that I want in here. Lol
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

kxthor911

Puts and Takes Complete. I will transition after approval. Thanks Jason. :)

Mojo66

Nice list of cigars gents, nice P/Ts Nick. This promises to be a good one.

I really wanted to join, cool format and all, but I couldn't guarantee I'd have the necessary time to (correctly) play when my turn came. So little time so many things to do  :cry:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

kxthor911

Pass transitioned to Jackal. Thanks for having me.

Cfickter

Great starter list with some top Geeks, this will be good
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Jackal

Did my puts and takes last night.  Will be dropping this off at the PO tonight.  Thanks Jason for having me in this one.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

jharrisx5

Thanks Jason...looks great!  Got the PP as well...nice puts/takes!
Puff Puff Give....

kxthor911

QuoteJackal - 11/5/2014  9:56 AM  Did my puts and takes last night.  Will be dropping this off at the PO tonight.  Thanks Jason for having me in this one.

I think you forgot to transition. Gotta do that so the next person in line can go. 

Jackal

In the mail; tracking number to Jason has been entered; pass is now transitioned.  

Thanks for having me in this one.

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

Jackal

I snapped a pic of my puts, but my tablet died and I lost my photos.  Sorry.

jharrisx5

Should I post cheese??   LOL

no worries bro...we r good
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Your Puts arrived already, Jason!

Things look great.  There is a crack at the foot of the Padron but nothing that will impact enjoyment of the stick...just a wrapper split.  They must have tried really hard to shake that box...I'm not sure the cigars could have possibly been packaged any better!

Here is a photo of your Puts

photo 5771B8A7-D5E5-4011-984C-A5145DDECDB1_zpsslxo9r3v.jpg

Forgot to mention the seriously yellow cello on the Cubao and the Tempus...there is just a but of age on those sticks!
Puff Puff Give....

mpurtle01

Gents I'm out of town till the end of the week.  Want to move me later in the pass just in case?   Only reason I say this is because I need to look through my sticks to pick since I have been so negligent with my virtual humidor.

jharrisx5

Your 10th right now so it may be fine...I'll hold off to move you unless we get there any you're still out of town.
Puff Puff Give....

Chrism305

601 Serie Green Tronco Habano Oscuro (5 x 52, NIC)

13/2/2013617 Days  
CAO Flathead V642 Piston (6.5 x 42, NIC)111/3/20146 Days  
Fratello Corona (5.5 x 46, NIC)110/3/201437 Days  
Illusione Rothchilde (4.5 x 50, NIC)112/22/2013322 Days  
Man O' War Side Project: Little Devil (5.5 x 44, NIC)13/27/2013592 Days  
Nat Sherman Timeless Collection (MATASA) Divinos (5 x 50, DR)111/3/20146 Days  
Viaje Honey and Hand Grenades (HHG) Rapier (6.5 x 44, NIC)17/27/2013470 Days  
Viaje Roman Candle (9 x 50, HON)19/9/201461 Days

05Venturer

Puts and takes done
hitting the mail today USPS tracking# 9405503699300413837094
Thanks for having me in the pass Jason  :biggrin:  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.