Nick's PUTS arrived today...
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

Cfickter

OK Puts and Takes are in and transitioned to Brad
great pass thanks for letting me play
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

kxthor911

Jason. Thanks for having me. I was gonna post the pic. Sorry I'm late. Glad everything looks good. That opus xxx is 2014 if it's not dated.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

jharrisx5

All good Nick!  It's fun posting pics so I don't mind...LOL
Puff Puff Give....

Longhorn

Thanks for the heads up, Jason.  Will finish P/T's when I get back home (Thursday morning).  I managed to get my takes registered, but need something other than an iPad to navigate my inventory and get my puts recorded.  :shamebag:

Rammstein142

Glad I saw this on here almost forgot I was in this pass, been stupid busy lately! Can't wait till my turn comes up, P/Ts have been looking awesome and I see some sticks in there I would love to try!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

jharrisx5

QuoteLonghorn - 11/11/2014  6:02 PM

Thanks for the heads up, Jason.  Will finish P/T's when I get back home (Thursday morning).  I managed to get my takes registered, but need something other than an iPad to navigate my inventory and get my puts recorded.  :shamebag:

No worries homie!  We'll all just wait until it's convenient for you................

LOL!
Puff Puff Give....

Cfickter

OK actual USPS Tracking Number is 9405 9036 9930 0287 1548 68
PP sent today

Thanks for letting me play looking forward to getting the stick.  thanks for organizing this
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Chrism305

I did send my end out last night and it should arrive Friday. The USPS tracking number is 9505 5000 2597 4315 0002 15

Chrism305

I did send my end out last night and it should arrive Friday. The USPS tracking number is 9505 5000 2597 4315 0002 15

Chrism305

jharrisx5

Crazy...I thought I posted this last night... Must not have clicked on "post"

Here is what arrived yesterday...

photo 24CAC10A-D239-4890-BD74-4E698E7C1269_zpsobbg7r1l.jpg

The four kicks off to the side was a bomb to me...thanks bro for the some ceegar!  I know just what to do with it!

photo 4BF10BB4-2B18-4379-8E0E-1236B34FAE45_zpsibvhpbrm.jpg

photo CE46CFE0-711A-40E9-B090-672034A05E01_zps8azp3vu5.jpg

In this package two of the cigars have a little shipping boo boo...the Nat Sheman has a small crack at the cap...totally smokeable in my opinion.  The Roman Candle has just a slight curve to it...probably will self adjust when laid flat in a humi for a while.
Puff Puff Give....

StogieDad

So close to me.  Gotta say, I am drooling over my turn in this one......
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

jharrisx5

Just don't drool on your puts!!!  LOL
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Hey Brad...any progress on this? I haven't seen any activity from you on the pass...
Puff Puff Give....

Longhorn

Quotejharrisx5 - 11/16/2014  11:11 AM

Hey Brad...any progress on this? I haven't seen any activity from you on the pass...

Just transitioned!  

I thought this was virtual, so I was virtually waiting for it to arrive, having a whisky, opening the box, having a whisky, checking everything out, having a whisky, doing my takes, having a whisky, doing my puts, having a whisky, printing a label, having a whisky...

Thanks for having me and allowing me to ensure this thing took as long/longer than a physical pass!  :hitme:

05Venturer

QuoteLonghorn - 11/17/2014  8:33 AM

Quotejharrisx5 - 11/16/2014  11:11 AM

Just transitioned!  

I thought this was virtual, so I was virtually waiting for it to arrive, having a whisky, opening the box, having a whisky, checking everything out, having a whisky, doing my takes, having a whisky, doing my puts, having a whisky, printing a label, having a whisky...

Thanks for having me and allowing me to ensure this thing took as long/longer than a physical pass!  :hitme:

Lol  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

jharrisx5

I think I'll have a whiskey too...great friggin idea!!!
Puff Puff Give....

Joelala

Thanks for having me, it has been transitioned to Michael and I will get mine out soon.
Joe

Longhorn

QuoteJoelala - 11/18/2014  10:09 AM

Thanks for having me, it has been transitioned to Michael and I will get mine out soon.

That was quick - show off.  You must not drink whisky.   :biggrin:

s+j

I was eying that Cuaba!  :drool:  :hypno:  :biggrin: Enjoy!

Joelala

QuoteLonghorn - 11/18/2014  9:48 AM

QuoteJoelala - 11/18/2014  10:09 AM

That was quick - show off.  You must not drink whisky.   :biggrin:

Just vodka for me :)
Joe

StogieDad

P/T done, Matt you are up.  Thanks for having me brother!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.