wtf happened update

Started by c.petree.1, 10/28/2014 12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c.petree.1

Original thread:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=31075.0

Update: They haven't found an leads or suspects, yet I hope. Both vehicles are a total loss and I'm waiting to figure out how much will come from the insurance company. I will be car shopping with all of my free time. Megan and I are still discussing if we want to move or not. It's hard to be scared out of your own home.

DonM

Chris, thanks for the update. I am sorry to hear they both are totaled, you probably won't get what they were really worth not to mention having to go car shopping. Then having to consider moving for the safety of your family is another burdon and expense.  Whatever you do I hope things wok out for you and Megan. Can ACS help you out at all in view of then situation?  I would think there would be some kind of assistance available to you in view of the mess. It would worth checking into. Marne USRAREC can pull some strings to help you out?

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

Good Luck in whatever the 2 of you decide on my friends. This is a real s**tty situation to have to deal with, hope they find the bastids.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ItalianGuido

Wish you the best.. tough decisions...
"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

Brlesq

Wow, I missed all of that last week when I was off the site.  Really sorry to hear about that!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Beegerply

Wow I missed the first post Chris, hope all goes well for you.  :-(
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Cfickter

Chris, hope the insurance works out. But got to watch out for the family. Hopefully they will find these a$$holes
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

lubrix

Hope they catch the SOB's.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

sjn1117

Chris if there's anything you and Megan's friends here can do please ask. What a f##cked up deal! Sorry you two are having to go through it brother.  :usa:
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

c.petree.1

QuoteDonM - 10/28/2014  3:34 PM

Chris, thanks for the update. I am sorry to hear they both are totaled, you probably won't get what they were really worth not to mention having to go car shopping. Then having to consider moving for the safety of your family is another burdon and expense.  Whatever you do I hope things wok out for you and Megan. Can ACS help you out at all in view of then situation?  I would think there would be some kind of assistance available to you in view of the mess. It would worth checking into. Marne USRAREC can pull some strings to help you out?

I hadn't thought of ACS, I will look into that tomorrow. I'm getting an ok deal on the Pontiac but not near enough to buy the same thing from a reputable dealer. Not sure about the jeep yet.

Longhorn

Sorry to hear this is not going well... I hope they catch the people who did this soon.

mpurtle01

Hey brother, f you need a place to stay down by Marne, let me know.  Spare upstairs with your name on it.  All my stogies are up there too so we can sneak out and smoke.

StogieDad

Hey, anybody looking for a way to help, pm me.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Camshaft83

Sorry to hear they totalled your cars. Good luck finding replacements. Best wishes.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

johncw

I'm really sorry to hear about this... I missed the original thread last week.

cigarzinn

That blows Dude. I hope they catch those guys!

terrys1991

Very sorry to hear about all your problems hope you & your family stay safe & they find the scumbags that did this soon.
"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

Kman

I too missed this from last week. This really sucks. Sorry to hear this but hope things work out and they catch the ungrateful sons of bytches
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

nwb

Good luck with whatever you decide to do Chris, and I keep hope that the police will find the vandals.
Chief of Shaft

PETE314

What the heck is wrong with people????  Chris, I am just glad all of you are ok!!!  Hope you can get things to work out....
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.