Today's Smoke

Started by Hot Stuff x, 08/04/2009 08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackIrish

Cruzado Elitas. My first Cruzado, and not my last.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

nukbucko

I had A bluntsville cigar Sweet. after pissing on it to moisten it. I had better crap but who cares.
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

nwb

BlackIrish - the Cruzados are excellent when I can find them.  They tend to sell quickly.

As for me, I am having my first Graycliff Double Espresso.  This cigar smelled phenomenal prelight, and I've really enjoed the 1/2 inch so far.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Ken Kelley

Don Lino 1989 maduro robusto.  Semi-decent smoke but the burn was horrible.  I've got another one in the humidor and I will let it sit for a long time before I try it.  However, I did have an Arturo Fuente Exquisito maduro later in the day and it made up for the Don Lino.  Great little cigar!
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

RCCook

Had a Perdomo 2 yesterday for the first time. It had a little trouble staying lit, but otherwise, a solid smoke with some nice hints of vanilla and leather.

mthhurley

LFD Double Ligero Chisel...I might get to sleep by sunrise.   :biggrin:

Rebecca Silverwolf

Gurkha Centurion.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

DonM

Padilla Serie 68, if you havent tried them they are a decent cigar!

"The Curmudgeon"

guitar tom

A. Fuente double chateu maduro x2, Gran Habano El Rico, my pipe ( picked up some chocolate rain, and black truffle tobacco today) and a new ACID KUBA MADURO pre release from the show, Tom :smoker:
My doctor says I have A.D.D. that stands for Attention Deficit, hey whats that over there.

cmmayo

Enjoyed a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Robusto on the way to work today: http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigars;area=showcig;cigar_id=16008

It went really well with the latte my girl made for me--she was up early for some reason. The coffee she used has a French vanilla flavor added to it. Normally I hate flavored coffee, especially for espresso. However, the Sol Cubano really had a great back-and-forth going with this drink. The vanilla of the drink complimented the caramel/chocolate notes; the steamed milk mixed well with the woodsy spice...

It was a good drive until I ran out of cigar and drink with 15 minutes left before I got to work (that's how long it takes for me to get to work.)

:smoker:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

rkarkada

I'm on the express bus heading home from work and will be smoking a Montecristo Afrique shortly.

guitar tom

A CAO Brazillia anaconda, LFD DL-700, Padilla Golden bear, Tom :smoker:
My doctor says I have A.D.D. that stands for Attention Deficit, hey whats that over there.

mountedshriner

Litto Gomez Diaz Cubano..........What a smoke!! WOW!
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Hot Stuff x

Yesterday I had a Hemingway Short Story after lunch, and Flor de Oliva Lonsdale while doing some motorcycle maintenace, and a Baccarat maduro to close out the evening.

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

rkarkada

The Afrique was great..really good smoke! For some reason my local B&M doesn't carry them.  JR is the only place I've found them.

Bob Cordell

I had a 5 Vegas Series A Robusto size, not sure what their lingo is for a 5 x 50 ring but it was damn good!

:dancing:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

nwb

Sitting on the patio smoking a Don Pepin Cuban Classic.  Although it is good, I'll have to reserve these for earlier in the day.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

BlackIrish

Tat Havana VI Nobles
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Rebecca Silverwolf

Perdomo Lot 23 Corojo.
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

gitfiddl

I just had another La Aurora Leoninos Corojitos.  At 5x29, it's the perfect size for finishing out my lunch break.  Nice little cigar with lots of spice.  I could taste it even after eating barbecued chicken with a rather hearty sauce.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

nwb

I'm about 2 inches into an Oliva Angel La Meca.  So far, it has been a nice flavorful cigar.  Review to come...

nwb
Chief of Shaft

AndyMadera

I think I will have a Desconosido a little later... maybe a Don Fernando too

ROTHNH

Yesterday, a Montecristo White Robusto.

Today, a Perdomo Cuban Parejo Belicoso after lunch and tonight, a Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Belicoso after dinner.

Ken Kelley

Punch London Club maduro this morning.  A Sol Cubano Cabinet Magnum while I was puttering around in the shop this afternoon.  A Padron Londres maduro late in the evening.  It was a good day.   :smoker:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Jackal

Tatuaje Reserva J21.  Wow that was good  :smoker:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.