Today's Smoke

Started by Hot Stuff x, 08/04/2009 08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nukbucko

Padron No.2000 Maduro Then a Punch rothschild Both were very good
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

rkarkada

had an aristoff boxpressed maduro torpedo...great cigar!

DonM

Last light smoke was a Padilla Miami Toro, another very good cigar!

"The Curmudgeon"

cmmayo

Morning drive: Sancho Panza Caballero Grand Corona.
Awesome! Didn't know what to expect, as this was my first SP cigar... what a fine cigar. Mellow spice under a smooth woodsy flavor. Reminded me of one or two ISOMs I've tried.
Lasted the whole 90 minute drive and was sad to see it end.

:thumbsup:

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

guitar tom

El Baton torpedo, LFD limitado4, Tobacco Biaez SF, Padilla Golden Bear, Illusion 2/4
My doctor says I have A.D.D. that stands for Attention Deficit, hey whats that over there.

mattmancool34

arturo fuente hemingway and a perdomo slow aged churchill

WeLustPapes

Cohiba Red Dot last night.

DonM

the new Cain Habano Ligero robusto, very full flavored.  Be sitting down when you smoke one, it will get your attention!

"The Curmudgeon"

mountedshriner

Isabela red robusto w/espresso.........YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

cmmayo

Last night: 5 Vegas Gold Robusto, Oliva Serie V Ligero Especial Double Robusto, and a really bad experience with a Gurkha Beauty Sultan.  :mad:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

nukbucko

Today I smoked the De Vinci Jason gave me as a bonus. I have to say not bad at all
Thanks for the smoke Jason so far you are 2 for 2 in recommending smokes or 1 for 1 Rebecca recommended
The Punch Rare Corojo
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

guitar tom

Illusione 4/2g, Acid Kuba Maduro, Joya de nicaragua antonie?, CAO Brazillia Anaconda, CAO LX2 Lancero, Tom :smoker:
My doctor says I have A.D.D. that stands for Attention Deficit, hey whats that over there.

WeLustPapes

Last night was a Cuba Aliados Miami. Damn am i in love.

guitar tom

gran habano el rico, tabaco biaez sf, perdomo fresco, my pipe, some black truffle, and chocolate rain, Tom :smoker:

nwb

DPG Tabacos Baez....kind of different from most of his other blends IMHO.  Good though.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Jackal

Gurkha Castle Hall Churchill.

Thanks Larry

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Hot Stuff x

QuoteWeLustPapes - 8/15/2009 8:35 PM Cohiba Red Dot last night.

One of my favorites.

I smoked the pipe on Sunday, some Boswell's No Bite Delite, and some unknown sliced swirl that I got from a friend.

Oh, almost forgot, I also had an Alta Gracia cigarillo, it was pretty good.

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Ken Kelley

I was too busy to smoke a full size stick today so I had to satisfy myself with a quick Brazilia mini when I put the dogs up for the night.  It was good even though it didn't last very long.  Beats not smoking one at all.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

rkarkada

had a 3 siglos and a don tomas

cmmayo

Had a Oliva Serie 'G' Maduro Belicoso this afternoon. Just an amazing cigar--probably my favorite size and wrapper for the Oliva G's.

Finished the Sunday night up with a CAO 'VR' Moby (i think it's basically a Toro).
Often the description in CI/CBid is a bunch of bulls**t, but I TOTALLY agree with this one:
"a robust bouquet of earthy and leathery flavors, complemented by a note of coffee and a lovely touch of sweet pepper on the finish."
There's such a great lingering flavor of coffee with this cigar, it makes you wonder why anyone bothers smoking a coffee-infused or coffee-flavored cigar when you can just have a REAL cigar like this.

:cigarman:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

BlackIrish

Managed to find the time to smoke a few over the weekend

Friday night:  
00 Rafael Gonzalez corona extra -- a great summer smoke. Light, floral, grassy at first, it builds in strength and shows more earth in the last third.  Perfect burn and construction.

Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 consul

Saturday night:
Pinar del Rio Classico Exclusivo churchill

Fonseca Cubano Limitado toro

Sunday afternoon:  
Casa Royale robusto
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

cmmayo

Smoked a Perdomo ESV '91 Connecticut on the way in to work. (Need more of those.)

In my 5x carrier, I still have these choices for the drive home:
CAO Italia Novella
Calle Ocho Churchill Sumatra
Legends Series - Perdomo (Red Label)
5 Vegas Series 'A' Artisan
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

rkarkada

Corey - For the drive back home I'd reccomend the Series A - you can't go wrong with them!  How are the Calle ocho's?

cmmayo

Quoterkarkada - 8/17/2009  1:42 PM

Corey - For the drive back home I'd reccomend the Series A - you can't go wrong with them!  How are the Calle ocho's?

I LOVE the Series A--my favorite size is the Anomaly. The 4.5" x 44 size is perfect for a late night smoke before bed.

As for the Calle Ochos, they are a great driving cigar. Good taste and burn, but no complexity to speak of. Earthy and the wrapper adds some spice.

:cigarman:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

BlackIrish

Oliva Special S toro
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.