Today's Smoke

Started by Hot Stuff x, 08/04/2009 08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

Oliva Master Blends III.  I bought a box of the MB I back in the day because I liked them so much, but they are long gone.  However, this is shaping up to be a fine smoke.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

cmmayo

On the way home, I had a Bolivar Cofradia No. 1 (from rkarkada in the Long & Luscious pass). It was a very tasty cigar that (I think) had crystals on it when I pulled it out of the cello. Unfortunately, the cap popped off when I cut it and the wrapper gave out in the last third. Still, I got a good feel for the cigar and come it to the ERDM...

Long drive home, so I sparked a 5 Vegas Gold. Busted the cap on that one...

I NEED A BETTER CUTTER! Any suggestions? What's the best cutter I can get for under $30?

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

nwb

Quotecmmayo - 12/2/2009  10:11 PM

On the way home, I had a Bolivar Cofradia No. 1 (from rkarkada in the Long & Luscious pass). It was a very tasty cigar that (I think) had crystals on it when I pulled it out of the cello. Unfortunately, the cap popped off when I cut it and the wrapper gave out in the last third. Still, I got a good feel for the cigar and come it to the ERDM...

I NEED A BETTER CUTTER! Any suggestions? What's the best cutter I can get for under $30?

Xikars can be had for around $30.  I've had mine for about 6-7 years, and it cuts just as well now as when it was new.  Also, their warranty and CS is superb - I had to return mine because the inner spring finally gave out.  They sent me a new one  :dancing:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

BlackIrish

Quotecmmayo - 12/2/2009  10:11 PM

Spend $40 and get a Palio.  You'll thank me.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

BlackIrish

Camacho Corojo Cetros maduro.  It was good, but nothing more.  I'll submit a fuller review.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

cmmayo

Just ended the night on a Gurkha Fuerte XO. It was a near perfect cigar. So glad I bought a bunch.  :biggrin:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

wlfwalleye

Padilla 1932 Torp,  excellent after a long night at work.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.