Cigar Geeks Secret Santa 2014

Started by Rebecca Silverwolf, 11/06/2014 12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caveman Steve

QuoteKen Kelley - 12/13/2014  10:36 AM  Mine is on the porch waiting the recipient to wake up!  :biggrin:    "Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 7:22 am on December 13, 2014 in MEDIA, PA 19063."   The recipient shall remain nameless until he declares himself, of course!

The Eagle has Landed!

What a fantastic collection of smokes.  I can't thank you enough.  If you're a Curmudgeon, I don't know what that makes me.  I will post pics on the other thread as soon as I can figure out my new computer that for whatever reason does not include "Picture Manager" as part of the Office program.  Also the wife is hosting a "Christmas Tea" today so I'm getting out of dodge and heading to the Wooden Indian to hang out and enjoy a couple stogies.  PS:  The ladies don't drink tea either.

Merry Christmas Ken and thank you!  (pics probably tomorrow) 

:dancing:  

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

bigjohn20081983

QuoteCaveman Steve - 12/13/2014  11:52 AM  

QuoteKen Kelley - 12/13/2014  10:36 AM  Mine is on the porch waiting the recipient to wake up!  :biggrin:    "Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 7:22 am on December 13, 2014 in MEDIA, PA 19063."   The recipient shall remain nameless until he declares himself, of course!

The Eagle has Landed!

What a fantastic collection of smokes.  I can't thank you enough.  If you're a Curmudgeon, I don't know what that makes me.  I will post pics on the other thread as soon as I can figure out my new computer that for whatever reason does not include "Picture Manager" as part of the Office program.  Also the wife is hosting a "Christmas Tea" today so I'm getting out of dodge and heading to the Wooden Indian to hang out and enjoy a couple stogies.  PS:  The ladies don't drink tea either.

Congrats and you can always resize the pictures using paint if its a windows system 

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Ken Kelley

QuoteCaveman Steve - 12/12/2014  11:52 PM

The Eagle has Landed!

Merry Christmas, Steve! Ahem....that Tat Cojonu 2012 might just possibly be a Habano instead of a Broadleaf version now that I think about it and realize that I didn't look at the band all that closely. Don't matter much because they are both fairly tasty. Enjoy!
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

gpd4

Mine (finally) went out yesterday, but I found the note that was supposed to be in the box on my desk this morning...so if you get a surprise box from St. Louis, it might be from me!  HO!HO!HO!
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

ntanner

Mine has been delivered as of Monday, hope some one was home.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Ken Kelley

Got mine today from Dan (Kid Montana). He did fine, real fine! See the pictures in the picture thread to see how fine he did!  :biggrin:

Thanks!  :bigthumbs:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Chrism305

Mine went out a few minutes ago. 9505 2597 4352 0003 46.  Should land on Monday. Had to wait for some stuff to come in. I know it's tough for the receiver but I guarantee it will be worth the wait.

Rammstein142

Figured, just now, that I would post on here as well but my package went out the other day and should be on a doorstep tomorrow! 9114 9999 4431 3152 6243 67 is the tracking for USPS.
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Mojo66

Got mine form Nick (Kxthor911) and it's a beautiful sight. He was telling me he had sent too many last year and got heat for it so he decided to do it the other way around. I guess it's true what they say: sometimes Less is More.

Go see for yourselves.

Oh and thanks Saint Nick.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

ntanner

Got in yesterday and found mine. Thanx a bunch Jared A.K>a The Burn Ward. Very well done.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.