Winter 2015 - The Perfect Perfecto

Started by ebernabe, 11/09/2014 10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Thanks for the invite brother.   Let me get through the holidays and see what's going in and I will try and jump in.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ebernabe

You got it.  HOpe to have you.

QuoteStogieDad - 11/13/2014  7:59 PM

Thanks for the invite brother.   Let me get through the holidays and see what's going in and I will try and jump in.

Ted

Thanks, I enjoy perfectos. Should be fun.

ebernabe

Thanks for joining Ted.  Glad to have you in the pass.

QuoteTed - 11/20/2014  8:48 AM

Thanks, I enjoy perfectos. Should be fun.

ebernabe

If you all don't mind I will mix up the order to hopefully give everyone a chance to follow someone geographically different.

Ted

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

mthomason1980

If you dont mind could you drop me from this pass.  I justctraded my last few perfecto's.  Ill catch tghe next one...

Matt

ebernabe

Took you off the pass.  Catch you next time and thanks for wanting to participate.

Eric

Quotemthomason1980 - 12/10/2014  6:32 PM

If you dont mind could you drop me from this pass.  I justctraded my last few perfecto's.  Ill catch tghe next one...

Matt

Hot Stuff x

Eric, I sent a join request, but note that I am at an overseas military APO address.  This is a US Mail domestic address but requires a customs form.  If it's too late to join, or if the extra mailing step is a hassle I'll understand if you'd rather not have me in the pass.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

ebernabe

you are more than welcome. the apo won't be a problem. thanks for joining us.

QuoteHot Stuff x - 12/14/2014  4:42 AM

Eric, I sent a join request, but note that I am at an overseas military APO address.  This is a US Mail domestic address but requires a customs form.  If it's too late to join, or if the extra mailing step is a hassle I'll understand if you'd rather not have me in the pass.

Hot Stuff x

Thanks for letting me join, It's been a long time since I've been in a pass.   FYI, I just updated the address in my profile... I started a new job today and my APO mailing address is tied to my work location.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

dwinstl

I would love to be included in this pass if you're willing to add me to the list!
David
-David

ebernabe

Sent you an invite, just say yes.

Quotedwinstl - 12/19/2014  10:22 AM

I would love to be included in this pass if you're willing to add me to the list!
David

mthomason1980

I got added to the pass again somehow.  Haven't been on the site in a couple days but got accepted to this pass again today.  Would love to join on but I'm out of perfecto shape as before when I ask to be dropped the last time a few weeks ago.  Not sure what happened sorry for the trouble but I don't want to mess up the pass order.

ebernabe

If anyone else would like to jump in the pass, I'm going to add some more cigars this week and get it sent out the week of Jan. 19-23.

Let me know if you want in or click yes if you have an invite.

Thanks
Eric

headfirst

Thanks for the invite ebernabe, I'm in...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

Thanks for the invite ebernabe, I'm in...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

And just so I'm clear, this can be perfecto, torpedo, belicoso, pyramid, etc, not just perfecto, correcto?
-Charles Spurgeon

ebernabe

You are correct sir...Thanks for joining, glad to have you in the pass.

Quoteheadfirst - 1/12/2015  2:37 PM

And just so I'm clear, this can be perfecto, torpedo, belicoso, pyramid, etc, not just perfecto, correcto?

ebernabe

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

ebernabe

on it's way to the Great White North.

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Ted

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.