Winter 2015 - The Perfect Perfecto

Started by ebernabe, 11/09/2014 10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyK

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, but I am ready to receive! Hopefully the pass makes it past the cigar-sniffing beavers at customs ;-) I'll be sure to turn it around as quickly as possible.
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

CrazyK

I received the pass yesterday and will get it back on the road tomorrow. All the contents are present and accounted for. Thanks for letting me play!!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

ebernabe

Thank you for playing Karl. Glad to have you.  You're welcome in any pass I start always.

QuoteCrazyK - 2/1/2015  10:05 PM

I received the pass yesterday and will get it back on the road tomorrow. All the contents are present and accounted for. Thanks for letting me play!!

CrazyK

Alrighty, the pass is on its way from cold, snowy Toronto to cold, snowy Denver. Thanks again for having me in the pass!
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

CrazyK

I didn't have the tracking number when I transitioned the pass, here it is: CX526649335CA. You should be able to track it on www.canadapost.ca and then www.usps.com once it crosses the border.
CrazyK
Simia demulcta mitis

Ted

headfirst

Stogie fogie made a nice upgrade to the pass!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Ted

Package received! Will do puts/takes tomorrow and get back on the road!

Ted

ebernabe

Thanks for being in the pass.

QuoteTed - 2/13/2015  6:12 PM

On it's way!

Usps 9505511140015044607192

ntanner

Got it today. Will get put's and take's done and have it out by Saturday.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

ntanner

All right, it's in rout to North Carolina. Thanx for letting me participate.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

ItalianGuido

I got it. I'll get it out as soon as I can...  thanks
"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

headfirst

:snoring:

This pass is flatlining, CLEAR!!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Hot Stuff x

I got the box today, but it hasn't been transitioned yet.   I sent Aaron a PM letting him know.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Hot Stuff x

Cigars are in pretty decent shape.  Humidity bar seems moist enough.  The Obsidian White Noise Double Perfecto had a cracked foot, I'll go ahead and make it a take.  I moved the uncelloed cigars to a ziploc.  The tupperdor is pretty full.

Takes:

Obsidian White Noise Double Perfecto (6 x 60, DR)

Room 101 Original 702 (6 x 54, HON)

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature (6 x 46, DR)

Bahia Matanzas Perfecto No.2 (4 x 48, HON)

La Flor Dominicana Chapter I (6.5 x 58, DR)

Puts:

CAO America Monument (6.25 x 54, NIC) (SEP 2011)
La Aurora Preferidos Ecuador No. 2 (5 x 54, DR) (JUL 2012)
Man O' War Ruination Belicoso (5.7 x 56, NIC) (DEC 2011)
Perdomo ESV 2002 Sun Grown Belicoso Limited Edition (6 x 54, NIC) (JUN 2014)
San Cristobal (core line) Maestro (6 x 60, NIC) (MAR 2009)
LES

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

headfirst

I'll take back my snarky remark, glad it was actually still moving.
-Charles Spurgeon

Hot Stuff x

I'm ready to ship....may put this in the mail today, even though it hasn't been transitioned yet.  I'll post the tracking code here in the forum and do my own pass transition when I'm able.
LES

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

Hot Stuff x

I checked with headfirst to verify his mailing address and then got this in the mail.  Tracking Number is 9114999944313099108975

USPS tracking link:  https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9114999944313099108975

PS:  one of the locking tabs was missing off of the tupperdor.  I found it in the bottom of the box.  Not sure how it got broke off, it was like that when I got it.  Tupper seems to seal good enough with 3 locks anyway, but if you really stuff it full it might have an air gap on that side that isn't locked down. 

LES

Hot Stuff x

I transitioned the box to headfirst.  Thanks for letting me participate!  Been a while since I've been in a pass.  Hope those that follow me in the pass are happy with my puts.
LES

headfirst

That was lightning fast, thanks Les.  And your puts were impressive to me.
-Charles Spurgeon

headfirst

Got the pass today.  Looks like the diesel hair of the dog is a loss (wrapper crack extending 1/3 the length of the cigar), and the diesel oval and AF Best Seller have inch long wrapper cracks at the foot.  The AF Work of Art has a weird split at the seam or something.  Everything else looks ok.  I'll get this back out once Eric and I touch base.
-Charles Spurgeon

headfirst

Ok, heard from Eric.  I will dispose of the diesel hair of the dog, see attached pic as to why and I'm going to repackage the pass in a larger box.  And there was a 5 Vegas 2008 Limitada in the pass but not in the cigar list.  Whoever put that in, it's effectively one of my takes, thank you, I've been wanting to try a Limitada!
-Charles Spurgeon

Hot Stuff x

That 5 Vegas Limitada was one of my puts.  It's been resting in my humidor for nearly 7 years.
LES

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.