Do you guys store your accessories in their gift cases?

Started by hebron, 11/09/2014 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hebron

QuoteJay'D - 5/7/2015  9:23 PM

Quotehebron - 11/9/2014  5:47 PM

I try to keep it pretty organized and return it to it's locations when I've used it. The wife appreciates that :-) If I get more stuff I think I am going to invest in a drawer thing like John posted.

That pic though :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:
I want a set up like that one day....so organized
Glad you like it, here is a bigger picture. Books, whisky, cigars, computer and a small electronics lab; everything a man needs  :thumbsup:
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

STL_Cohiba

I keep Mine in a Cohiba Robustos Box. Though I would like to get something that is a little more functional
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

freakydeakydutchman

Wow..nice room Thomas!!. I wish my wife would let me do a man cave like that.
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Mojo66

Quote05Venturer - 7/27/2015  7:07 PM  Can you say "Resurrection"  LOL

Alleluia :biggrin:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

ntanner

digging deep in the archives today huh. Somebody has to much time on their hands. :biggrin:

As do I evidently since I am posting in the same thread. :-0
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

DonM

QuoteDonM - 11/9/2014  7:15 PM

I got accessories in the screened porch, the garage, in the junk basket on the counter, I got stuff all over the place.  I don't have to go searching for a cutter  or lighter.  I even buy 2 cans of butane, one for the screened porch and one for the garage

Nothing changed, I don't have to go looking for a cutter or lighter, I got them in the garage, the truck (don't smoke in my truck by the way) porch, and the wife polices some of them up and puts them next to the humidor. Yea, I have no shortage of supplies

"The Curmudgeon"

Longhorn

QuoteDonM - 7/27/2015  7:59 PM

I got accessories in the screened porch, the garage, in the junk basket on the counter, I got stuff all over the place.  I don't have to go searching for a cutter  or lighter.  I even buy 2 cans of butane, one for the screened porch and one for the garage

Nothing changed, I don't have to go looking for a cutter or lighter, I got them in the garage, the truck (don't smoke in my truck by the way) porch, and the wife polices some of them up and puts them next to the humidor. Yea, I have no shortage of supplies

I bet you have one of those smelly-thingies hanging from your mirror!  You and sjn1117 should go in on case of them - he doesn't smoke in his truck either - you guys should get mini-vans next time!!!  :biggrin:

These old threads are better than some of the new ones!  :thumbsup:

DonM

QuoteLonghorn - 7/27/2015  8:14 PM

I bet you have one of those smelly-thingies hanging from your mirror!  You and sjn1117 should go in on case of them - he doesn't smoke in his truck either - you guys should get mini-vans next time!!!  :biggrin:

You Bastid!  A mini Van?  You prolly drive a Prius :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

MacMac

I just keep mine on a shelf with my humidor.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Longhorn

QuoteDonM - 7/27/2015  9:52 PM

You Bastid!  A mini Van?  You prolly drive a Prius :biggrin:

:lmao:  I have a truck too... smoke like a chimney in it!   :smoker:

Cfickter

QuoteDonM - 11/9/2014  7:15 PM  I got accessories in the screened porch, the garage, in the junk basket on the counter, I got stuff all over the place.  I don't have to go searching for a cutter  or lighter.  I even buy 2 cans of butane, one for the screened porch and one for the garage
I bet you have one of those smelly-thingies hanging from your mirror!  You and sjn1117 should go in on case of them - he doesn't smoke in his truck either - you guys should get mini-vans next time!!!  :biggrin:   These old threads are better than some of the new ones!  :thumbsup:

Maybe Don and Stephen could do this since they don't seem to be using theirs!
TruckBalls

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

horrido

QuoteCfickter - 7/28/2015  12:41 PM

QuoteDonM - 11/9/2014  7:15 PM  I got accessories in the screened porch, the garage, in the junk basket on the counter, I got stuff all over the place.  I don't have to go searching for a cutter  or lighter.  I even buy 2 cans of butane, one for the screened porch and one for the garage
I bet you have one of those smelly-thingies hanging from your mirror!  You and sjn1117 should go in on case of them - he doesn't smoke in his truck either - you guys should get mini-vans next time!!!  :biggrin:   These old threads are better than some of the new ones!  :thumbsup:

Maybe Don and Stephen could do this since they don't seem to be using theirs!
TruckBalls

Don't you mean they have to get them out of their wifes purse first? :biggrin:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

DonM

You all are a bunch of Bastids !  I do it by choice and no my juevos are attached

"The Curmudgeon"

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.