The Traditional Newbie Pass

Started by Longhorn, 11/18/2014 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clami

I agree!  Send it around again. :cool:

raize

Any updates on this? I'm getting all anxious!
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

Longhorn

Quoteraize - 4/14/2015  12:37 PM

Any updates on this? I'm getting all anxious!

Looks A-A-Ron received it this past Thursday... should be to you shortly!  :thumbsup:

Longhorn

It's heading your way, Jason.

Thanks for playing Aaron!

Longhorn

Um, Jason, the Eagle has landed...  :biggrin:

raize

Indeed it has.  Had to make some hard decisions.  Takes and puts recorded.  GF should have it in the mail this afternoon.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Longhorn

Thanks of playing, Jason and for dropping several local sticks in the pass!  :thumbsup:

When ready, be sure to transition to Todd and drop in a tracking number!  :-)

raize

I generally like to place local sticks in passes.  Allows others to try ones that aren't as easy to get a hold of.  As soon as I get the info from the GF, I will transition it to Todd.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Cfickter

Damn, this is one fine pass. The list of cigars just gets better with each set of puts
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

gordist

Excited to see what is available in the selection.  I should be getting the package today.  Will confirm once I receive it.
Gordo

raize

Sorry for the hiccup.  I asked the GF to send it insured and apparently for FedEx that means signature required.  Lesson learned.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Longhorn

Quoteraize - 4/24/2015  3:31 PM

Sorry for the hiccup.  I asked the GF to send it insured and apparently for FedEx that means signature required.  Lesson learned.

Was at the shop today and Todd had the pass with him - it's in great shape!

Thanks to all who participated - the final two players are here locally and as soon as they finish their P/T's we'll close this one out!

Feedback has been left for everyone!  :thumbsup:

ninfiction

Great pass Brad, thanks for putting it together.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

gordist

I have completed my Puts and Takes.  The pass is Transitioned to DRuff now.  

Doug,

I will be in the shop all day today and my usual M, W, Th, F shifts.  Let me know when you may stop in and I can get you the cigars.

Thanks, Todd.

:cigarman:
Gordo

DRuff

Quotegordist - 4/26/2015  10:21 AM  I have completed my Puts and Takes.  The pass is Transitioned to DRuff now.    Doug,  I will be in the shop all day today and my usual M, W, Th, F shifts.  Let me know when you may stop in and I can get you the cigars.  Thanks, Todd.   :cigarman:

See you Thursday or Friday Todd. Thanks.

Longhorn

Quotegordist - 4/26/2015  10:21 AM

I have completed my Puts and Takes.  The pass is Transitioned to DRuff now.  

Doug,

I will be in the shop all day today and my usual M, W, Th, F shifts.  Let me know when you may stop in and I can get you the cigars.

Thanks, Todd.

:cigarman:

Thanks for playing, Todd!  Really nice collection of cigars in that box!

Cfickter

WOW  :-0 what a list of sticks.  If that was all that was sitting in my humi I would be a very happy boy
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

DRuff

Done with my takes and puts, time to do the handoff to Brad !

Longhorn

This one is a wrap.  Everyone should have feedback and the pass was closed this evening for point awards.

Thanks again to everyone who participated. :thumbsup:

The cigars in the pass will be kept and donated to this year's Toys for Tots campaign in the fall!  Great start to this year's campaign!  :-)

StogieDad

Awesome pass Brad.  That is a GREAT start for the kids this year!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

Awesome gesture Brad! And great pass.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.