Xikar and Cohiba

Started by Whiskeyrunner, 11/21/2014 08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whiskeyrunner

Just took delivery on my new Xikar Allume double torch lighter.  

Along with my Xi cutter makes me a Xikar fan but just went and ruined it with a purchase of a new Cohiba cigar case.  

Just couldn't pass up the deal.

Are the tube cases any better or worse than the cases without the tubes as in Xikar?

Thanks fellows
A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Teddy Roosevelt

Cfickter

I use the Xikar travel humidor in both 5 and 15 count sizes.  I know they dont fit in the pocket like a three finger but great for travel
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

MacMac

I really like my 5 count Herfador case. I got it FREE with a sample of cigars from CI.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

mthomason1980

The Herf A Dor cases are nice I have a 5 count and 2, 15 counts great for travel or out fishing or golfing.  I use a tube for carrying in a pocket.

Vroomp

I use a small 4 count from black ops that fits perfectly between my brake lever and console in my jeep! I hate the tubes!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Camshaft83

Love my 5 count Herf-A-Dor.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

MacMac

I've got a single torch Xikar that I really like. It's my favorite ... since it's my only cigar lighter.  It's a CI model and it came in a bundle. So far, my ash try, my lighter, and my travel case have all been purchased in cigar bundles. I like those bundle opportunities!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.