Mini-Herf and BBQ

Started by SenorPablo, 06/10/2007 04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Since there have been no posts on this forum yet, I thought i'd share an "event" - a mini-herf of sorts.  Kind of a last minute thing where we all piled into a car and headed to a buddies house (Ted on this forum - tnt956) for some grillin and cigars with a bottle of tawny port.  Good company, good food, and good cigars and drinks.  Crazy kids running around.  Fresh Tuna from Bob!  Dusk rolled around and the guys hung together for a good smoke of some fine cigars.  I had a CAO Mx2 Toro, which was a bit pricey but only still a decent smoke - see the review.  Ted raved about his (claimed it was 5 stars) so we should see his review soon.  May have talked Bob into joining the site and putting up a review as well.  It might have been thrown together quickly but it came together great.  Definitely need to do it again soon!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

theoldcc

Sounds like a good time!  Nothing better than hanging with the homies.  We had something similar.  It involved bikes a camp ground and NO kids!  It wasn't exactly a kid friendly party if you know what I mean.  :-0

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

tnt956

It was a great time!  It's always nice just to hang out in a relaxing atmosphere with a good cigar and good friends!

I'm still recovering from tawny port (since I don't drink liquor that often!) and a 7:00am tee time the next day at a course that was 45 minutes away!  Needless to say my game was not very good.

I had the Romeo Y Julieta Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro Churchill and it was excellent!  Bob had the Montecristo Double Corona and was very happy with it.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.