First Liga Privada in CA Top 25!!

Started by sar127, 12/19/2014 08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sar127

Well as far as I know at least. Congrats to Longhorn, I'm sure he'll get a good night's rest finally! Dare I say it feels as good and long-awaited as if a white kid were to ever win the Spelling Bee again? lol

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/cigars/top25archivelist/year/2014

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

toby2

you have to have a sign in to view it I guess?

mike.casey

I can't see it either, but I guess now that they are owned by a company with a huge ad budget they may be a mainstay in CA's lists.
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

sjn1117

I can only agree with a few on that list, it is nice that the no. 9 finally made it. 20 is a bit far down the list though.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

sjn1117

I signed in with my Google account.

StogieDad

There are some pretty good smokes, but I guess every list is arbitrary.  I did not like the Matilde at all, but it was a larger vitola.  I also don't like the Havana VI in the larger vitolas.  But those LGC Esteli/Black are tasty smokes indeed, and I personally like the Mundial, San Cristobal, Nat Sherman, and of course the LP.  Aside from the cubans that of course don't smoke, ever, ever, the rest are just filling spaces for each manufacturer so they can keep the ad dollars flowing in.  Fun to debate though.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Longhorn

Glad the LP9 Beli made the list - but behind the RP Royale... CA can lick my... :biggrin:

Brlesq

QuoteLonghorn - 12/19/2014  2:16 PM

Glad the LP9 Beli made the list - but behind the RP Royale... CA can lick my... :biggrin:

And behind the Padilla Reserva and Te-Amo Revolution.  Always knew that those LP#9s were yard 'gars, but didn't want to say anything because you seem to like them so much!   :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

sjn1117

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

DonM

QuoteLonghorn - 12/19/2014  2:16 PM

Just send me all those LP #9's you have and I will send you some RP's  :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.