Previous topic - Next topic

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

bigjohn20081983

astonishing
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

lubrix

----

cavenbk

I'm going to say she kept it simple and said "ton"
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

lubrix

----

Brlesq

Divorceable!

(Don't know if that's a word, but you would understand it if she said it!!)
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

johncw

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Kman

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

johncw

bmac7754

Quote05Venturer - 12/23/2014  3:35 PM  Buttload

I like this one, I was thinking that too 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

johncw

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

lubrix

----

lubrix

----

mike.casey

QuoteBrlesq - 12/23/2014  2:27 PM

Divorceable!

(Don't know if that's a word, but you would understand it if she said it!!)

:-0

:lmao:
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

bmac7754

timpellis

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

mike.casey

QuoteVroomp - 12/23/2014  2:37 PM

abomination!

This one is close...

Other close guesses include astonishing, astronomical, ample, asinine... get it? GET IT?!?!

I'll be logged off until late tonight, so guess when you can. We'll reset the guesses with this clue, and shorten the wait time to 15 minutes between guesses.

Good luck!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

timpellis

abominable

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.