Today's Smoke - January 2015

Started by Longhorn, 01/01/2015 06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Burn Ward

Belle Encre Reserva from Mike (StogieDad)

s+j

Don Pepin Black (almost forgot how good these are!) + Oban 14

bmac7754

Nothing like a 5 AM cigar.  Smoked a Est. 1844 Anejado No. 50 driving in the snow.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Kman

Alec Bradley Coyol. Not a bad smoke actually, even if it an Alec Bradley  :shy:
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Brlesq

Tatuaje Mister Anderson from the 2014 S&S Kit.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Otter

Esteban Carreras Chupa Cabra Robusto Grande Maduro
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

RDF

DE Liga Privada #9 Robusto. Awesome, snow falling and a little Oban 14.
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

Chip Lemaster

Ted gifted me a Gran Habano Vibtage 2002, back in July 2014, his sticker had about a years ago on it at 5/13,,,,,, man!,,,smooth and tasty, thanks Ted

nirab

Ashton Cabinet Selection Belicoso :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

RDF

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bmac7754

ACID One & MUWAT Nightcrawler in the google herf
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

benchjockey

A tasty Kristoff Ligero Maduro Robusto while walking the dog this morning.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

StogieDad

Fernando Leon by La Aurora Family Reserve Corona
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ntanner

Padilla 1948 from 2010 that has 3 years in the humi and the rest did it a lot of good. Liked them before but it has really balanced out nicely.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Otter

Joya de Nicaragua AntaƱo 1970 Magnum 660
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

bmac7754

nirab

Joya de Nicaragua Joya Red Short Churchill
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

sjn1117

MUWAT Baitfish before dinner tonight.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Crowned Heads Four Kicks at lunch, looks like the only one today
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ntanner

RM 101 Daruma Papi Roxxo. Nice little smoke. Going to pick up some more of these.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

05Venturer

E.P. Carrillo Cardinal 52 Maduro
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

sjn1117

In honor of my new Netflix addiction, Sons of Anarchy, I had an SOA robusto this evening and I really liked it.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.