January Member Sponsored Geek Critique (Last Two Weeks)

Started by junglepete, 11/28/2014 03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

QuoteVroomp - 12/10/2014  1:17 PM

Cigar received (with gifts)! Thanks Sammy! :cool:

Sammy????? :confused:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

05Venturer

Just got done with my Critique and got it entered as I will be leaving on vacation in a bit over a week and won't be back until a few days before the due date.
Thanks Rob  :bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Vroomp

Quote05Venturer - 12/17/2014  11:37 AM  
QuoteVroomp - 12/10/2014  1:17 PM  Cigar received (with gifts)! Thanks Sammy! :cool:
Sammy????? :confused:

That's what I get for not paying attention.....  Sorry Rob!!!!! :shamebag:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

sar127

Haha np Brad. Thanks Kent, enjoy your vacation!
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

nwb

Just wanted to confirm I did receive the cigar along with a couple of tagalongs and a cool My Father cigar key chain.  Thanks Rob!
Chief of Shaft

sar127

:bigthumbs:
Just a reminder that reviews are due January 10th, but no worries, theres plenty of time.
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Cfickter

OK Rob, mine is in.  thanks for letting me participate on this terrific cigar from JDN
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

sar127

Thanks Chuck! That's 2 down, 3 more to go.

Just over a week left guys! Due: Jan 10th
Sir Rob

Vroomp

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

nwb

Wish I had time to smoke it before the cold snap hit.  But I will power through it in the next couple of days and get it posted before the deadline.
Chief of Shaft

nwb

My review is in.  Thanks for the opportunity!
Chief of Shaft

sar127

Joya Red Robusto is in Halfwheel's Top 25 for 2014! Definitely one of best new bargains of the year imo. Curious to see what everyone thought!
Sir Rob

Vroomp

Well Rob, it looks like we all had about the same experience with this one! It was a good cigar just not really any wow factor!

Thanks a lot for including me! :bigthumbs:  

sar127

Yea its a pretty solid score grouping there, well done boys!
Sir Rob

nwb

It was a really good cigar, Rob, and I could see smoking more.  Thanks for the opportunity!
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.