February Industry Sponsored Geek Critique (First Two Weeks)

Started by nwb, 01/07/2015 06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Nathan may not have finalized it yet.  I'll touch base with him.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Rammstein142

Same here, but I fixed my issue, when you click the link check and see if it shows you logged in. It showed me logged out, logged in on that link and bam message was there! :-)
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

bmac7754

Brian it sounds like Nathan might not of added you to the list yet. This happened to me before, I'm sure he will look into it.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ninfiction

I'm assuming that's what happened. Not a big deal, I took good notes and can fill it in anytime.

nwb

Sorry about that guys - I just sent SenorPablo a PM to provide everyone access.  I'll post up here when it is available.
Chief of Shaft

ninfiction

nwb

Chief of Shaft

nwb

Just a quick reminder these are due in 4 days.  1 in, 4 to go!
Chief of Shaft

ninfiction

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

DonM

I will have it in today while I am  :shades: in the  :bright:

"The Curmudgeon"

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

DonM

My review is in!

Thank you Michael for coordinating this one as well as Cigarsatyourprice.com for sponsoring the review

"The Curmudgeon"

Rammstein142

"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

nwb

Thanks everyone - just one left to go, and it looks like it will be in tomorrow. :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

posted my review, so looks like we wrapped this up.

Big thanks to CAYP for hooking us up with this and the extras.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Nice reviews guys.  Looks like everyone had a good experience.  Looking forward to the Maduro next.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

QuoteStogieDad - 2/4/2015  8:07 AM

Nice reviews guys.  Looks like everyone had a good experience.  Looking forward to the Maduro next.

Agreed, I went thru them last night and was glad to see I was on the mark with mine being it was my first.

AndyCAYP

Hello everyone! This is Andy from CAYP. I figured that I should pop in and thank cigargeeks.com for hosting these reviews, it's an awesome idea and we were really happy to get involved!

I also wanted to thank Michael for letting me know about this and for being the go-between. He made it painless and I owe him one for that!

Finally, a big thanks to everyone who reviewed/will review these cigars! We're having a bit sit-down meeting tomorrow and I'll present the Natural reviews & score to our owner (who's a Sindicato Board Member). He's going to be extremely excited when he finds out you guys gave an average score of 90!

Anyway, again, thank you! We look forward to the Maduro reviews and we definitely look forward to being able to sponsor another round of reviews! In the meantime I'm going to try and pop in here now and again - as I was telling Michael, I find that I have less and less free time but one of our goals for 2015 was getting active again on forums, so I'll do my best to become a semi-permanent fixture around here!

Vroomp

QuoteAndyCAYP - 2/4/2015  12:49 PM  Hello everyone! This is Andy from CAYP. I figured that I should pop in and thank cigargeeks.com for hosting these reviews, it's an awesome idea and we were really happy to get involved!   I also wanted to thank Michael for letting me know about this and for being the go-between. He made it painless and I owe him one for that!  Finally, a big thanks to everyone who reviewed/will review these cigars! We're having a bit sit-down meeting tomorrow and I'll present the Natural reviews & score to our owner (who's a Sindicato Board Member). He's going to be extremely excited when he finds out you guys gave an average score of 90!  Anyway, again, thank you! We look forward to the Maduro reviews and we definitely look forward to being able to sponsor another round of reviews! In the meantime I'm going to try and pop in here now and again - as I was telling Michael, I find that I have less and less free time but one of our goals for 2015 was getting active again on forums, so I'll do my best to become a semi-permanent fixture around here!

:bigthumbs:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

ninfiction

Was a great cigar, spoiler alert...I enjoyed the Maduro even more. Thanks Andy for the sponsorship!

nirab

Thanks Andy! It was a great cigar, and I look forward to reviewing the maduro...tonight!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

AndyCAYP

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.