Database Beef Up Pass

Started by bmac7754, 01/05/2015 04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SparklePony

I'm in!  Thanks for the invite.
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

bmac7754

What a nice group of fellow Geeks that signed up here, thank you to everyone.  I'm going to get this packed and sent out hopefully by Saturday if not then Monday.  I will change the order to make sense shipping wise in the next couple days.  If anybody isn't going to be around please let me know, Joe I already heard from you so I got you covered.

Anybody else want in, please jump on in.  By the way, I had to remove the Psyko cigar and replaced it with a Flatbed Kentucky Fire cured.  Either it was not in the right humidor, or it found one of my teenagers sticky fingers.  Sorry about that if anybody was eyeballing it.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ninfiction

Awesome, can't wait! Thanks for putting this together.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

bmac7754

Good to see you get in Jeff. Anybody want in? Going to get out this weekend.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

headfirst

Glad to hear it will start soon, I've found several in my stash that have no database info...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

bmac7754

Jackal it's going in the mail tomorrow morning.  Sending it all the way out to California for the 4 of you and working its way back to me.  Have fun everyone and thanks again for playing.

johncw

Awesome line up... I'll be traveling here and there so I'll let you know if I need to be moved up or down when it gets close to me.

bmac7754

Alright, I messed up.  Too much to drink last night, woke up later than I wanted to and went to visit my parents I totally forgot to hit the post office before they closed at noon.  Saw the box on the table when I got home and then remembered.  Plus I think I have a box at the PO from something I bought that I really wanted to pick up.  Jason, its going out Monday now, should only mess the schedule up by a day.

s+j

Quotebmac7754 - 1/10/2015  3:13 PM  Alright, I messed up.  Too much to drink last night, woke up later than I wanted to and went to visit my parents I totally forgot to hit the post office before they closed at noon.  Saw the box on the table when I got home and then remembered.  Plus I think I have a box at the PO from something I bought that I really wanted to pick up.  Jason, its going out Monday now, should only mess the schedule up by a day.

Any drinks you had that are worth mentioning?   

:cheers:

bmac7754

Quotes+j - 1/10/2015  7:36 PM  

Quotebmac7754 - 1/10/2015  3:13 PM  Alright, I messed up.  Too much to drink last night, woke up later than I wanted to and went to visit my parents I totally forgot to hit the post office before they closed at noon.  Saw the box on the table when I got home and then remembered.  Plus I think I have a box at the PO from something I bought that I really wanted to pick up.  Jason, its going out Monday now, should only mess the schedule up by a day.

Just Sam Adams Rebel IPA west coast style. 

s+j

Quotebmac7754 - 1/10/2015  5:25 PM  
Quotes+j - 1/10/2015  7:36 PM  

Just Sam Adams Rebel IPA west coast style. 

Sam Adams is always solid -- cheers again!

By the way, there's a lighter, fresh-hop IPA style that's getting more and more popular lately on the West Coast. The other night I just tried one which was somewhat similar to a Saison style actually.

bmac7754

Looks like the pass has landed in Cali today and Jason is already working on it.

I didn't mention it I don't think but lets keep this to "known" brands and not the local B&M sticks.  If you are planning on putting in a cigar not in the database please submit it before it gets to you so the next person doesn't have too.

headfirst

Quotebmac7754 - 1/14/2015  4:36 PM

Looks like the pass has landed in Cali today and Jason is already working on it.

I didn't mention it I don't think but lets keep this to "known" brands and not the local B&M sticks.  If you are planning on putting in a cigar not in the database please submit it before it gets to you so the next person doesn't have too.
:dancing:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

bmac7754

Nice puts and takes Rebecca and Jason, California is moving rather quickly.  Stephan you are up next.

s+j

Cfickter

Nice puts & takes Rebecca and Jason.  I knew those Media Noches wouldn't last !
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Rebecca Silverwolf

Got this in the mail today.

Thanks for organizing this pass!
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

bmac7754

Thanks for playing Rebecca

s+j

Package on its way -- Expected Delivery Day:   Monday, January 26, 2015.

bmac7754

Quotes+j - 1/25/2015  1:11 AM  Package on its way -- Expected Delivery Day:   Monday, January 26, 2015.

Thanks Stefan for turning around so quickly, nicely done.

johncw

That moved through Cali quickly.

headfirst

I'll drop this off today, on its way to Colorado!
-Charles Spurgeon

Cfickter

Moving quickly, that is good
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bmac7754

Nice looking selection headfirst and quick turnaround.
I am trying to leave feedback as you guys take your turns.  If I miss you for some reason, please let me know.

05Venturer

Looks like the pass was delivered last Thursday to Jeff.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.