Database Beef Up Pass

Started by bmac7754, 01/05/2015 04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Quote05Venturer - 2/2/2015  9:00 AM  Looks like the pass was delivered last Thursday to Jeff.

Yup, looks like its at the Post Office for him to go get.  Wasn't sure if he was even notified, so i just sent Jeff a PM.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Quotebmac7754 - 2/2/2015  6:23 PM

Quote05Venturer - 2/2/2015  9:00 AM  Looks like the pass was delivered last Thursday to Jeff.

Yup, looks like its at the Post Office for him to go get.  Wasn't sure if he was even notified, so i just sent Jeff a PM.

I am pretty sure Jeff knows he is in a pass and part of being involved in a pass is to keep track of where it is and when you are up. If there is a problem let someone know and it can be dealt with. Not trying to be too "curmudgeonlike", but c'mon really. It only takes a couple minutes to acknowledge receipt on the forum. :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

nirab

I sent Jeff a text, and will let you know when I hear from him. He is a top notch geek, and will not disappoint us!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nirab

I just got word from Jeff. He apologizes for the delay, but will have the pass back on the road in the next few days. Thanks y'all!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

bmac7754

Quotenirab - 2/5/2015  1:55 PM  I just got word from Jeff. He apologizes for the delay, but will have the pass back on the road in the next few days. Thanks y'all!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Thanks Brian

05Venturer

Quotenirab - 2/5/2015  12:55 PM

I just got word from Jeff. He apologizes for the delay, but will have the pass back on the road in the next few days. Thanks y'all!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

We'll be waiting  :whistle:
Kent

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

I sent Jeff a text, just to check in and see how he is, and to get an update on the pass. Will keep y'all posted. Thanks! :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

05Venturer

I sent Jeff a text, and will let you know when I hear from him. He is a top notch geek, and will not disappoint us!    

I just got word from Jeff. He apologizes for the delay, but will have the pass back on the road in the next few days. Thanks y'all!    

I sent Jeff a text, just to check in and see how he is, and to get an update on the pass. Will keep y'all posted. Thanks!
-----

:snoring:  :snoring:
Kent

nirab

Quote05Venturer - 2/10/2015  11:13 AM

I sent Jeff a text, and will let you know when I hear from him. He is a top notch geek, and will not disappoint us!    

I just got word from Jeff. He apologizes for the delay, but will have the pass back on the road in the next few days. Thanks y'all!    

I sent Jeff a text, just to check in and see how he is, and to get an update on the pass. Will keep y'all posted. Thanks!
-----

and your point? impatient a$$hole!  :biggrin:  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

05Venturer

Quotenirab - 2/10/2015  11:46 AM

-----

YUP. LOL  :whistle:
Kent

ninfiction

Quote05Venturer - 2/10/2015  12:50 PM

-----

I was thinking that since you're after me we'd probably meet up for the hand off...but maybe I'll find some way to ship it around the country instead to make you suffer even more  :biggrin:
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

Quote05Venturer - 2/10/2015  12:50 PM

-----

YUP...no point...YUP...a$$hole... :shy:  :biggrin:  :lmao:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

05Venturer

YUP. LOL

YUP...no point...YUP...a$$hole...

I meant YUP impatient  :cry:
Kent

bmac7754

Lets hope this gets back on the road shortly.  Maybe if he is not up to doing his turn, he can just move it along.  Got a long list of Geeks waiting their turn.

1sgjeffward

Quotebmac7754 - 2/10/2015  9:44 PM

Lets hope this gets back on the road shortly.  Maybe if he is not up to doing his turn, he can just move it along.  Got a long list of Geeks waiting their turn.

The box was delivered to me on 2 FEB not the 29 JAN shown with the tracking #. My tracking # claims it was delivered today but will have to check with Brian for 100% confirmation. And no real problem making sure that I don't ever hold up any pass that you do again.
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

bmac7754

Quote1sgjeffward - 2/11/2015  4:35 PM  
Quotebmac7754 - 2/10/2015  9:44 PM  Lets hope this gets back on the road shortly.  Maybe if he is not up to doing his turn, he can just move it along.  Got a long list of Geeks waiting their turn.
The box was delivered to me on 2 FEB not the 29 JAN shown with the tracking #. My tracking # claims it was delivered today but will have to check with Brian for 100% confirmation. And no real problem making sure that I don't ever hold up any pass that you do again.

Yes it looks like Brian got it today and back on track. We had no idea you shipped or even did your selections as you didn't post anything. Thank you for moving it forward.

nirab

The pass has landed in beeuutaful Buda, Texas!  :bigthumbs: I am aiming to get this out by the end of the month!  :shy:  :shy:  :angel:

Thanks Jeff!! :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

bmac7754

Quotenirab - 2/11/2015  9:04 PM  The pass has landed in beeuutaful Buda, Texas!  :bigthumbs: I am aiming to get this out by the end of the month!  :shy:  :shy:  :angel:   Thanks Jeff!! :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Thanks Brian.  By the end of the month, where do you want the cases of Swisher Sweets and White Owls sent, your work or home I have both?? 

Cfickter

quite a while before this gets to me, guess not reason to get too exited about what is in the pass yet.  good puts and takes so far, keep it up
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bmac7754

QuoteCfickter - 2/11/2015  10:04 PM  quite a while before this gets to me, guess not reason to get too exited about what is in the pass yet.  good puts and takes so far, keep it up

Yes agreed, very nice puts and takes everyone.  Nirab will be putting out in the mail Sat or Monday, and its off to FL.  You will be up Barry.

benchjockey

Quotebmac7754 - 2/12/2015  10:02 PM  

Yes agreed, very nice puts and takes everyone.  Nirab will be putting out in the mail Sat or Monday, and its off to FL.  You will be up Barry.

I'm ready.

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

nirab

Quotebmac7754 - 2/11/2015  8:59 PM

Quotenirab - 2/11/2015  9:04 PM  The pass has landed in beeuutaful Buda, Texas!  :bigthumbs: I am aiming to get this out by the end of the month!  :shy:  :shy:  :angel:   Thanks Jeff!! :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Thanks Brian.  By the end of the month, where do you want the cases of Swisher Sweets and White Owls sent, your work or home I have both?? 

In lieu of your dog rocket threat, this shall go out Sat or Mon. Puts and takes are done...did I win??
 :biggrin:  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.