AKA Cigars...Geek Only Special Pricing!

Started by nirab, 01/05/2015 05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Hello y'all! I have been working with Jay/AKA Cigars to secure special Geek pricing for us, and Jay has come through BIG TIME! Here is the deal...and please, keep this special pricing only to us geeks. And remember, proceeds of AKA Cigars go to benefit the Wounded Warriors Project, so you get a great deal on cigars, and help those who have given so much of themselves to our great country...win win for all!

Hey Guys,
I have set up some Special Deals for you guys with one of our AKA Retailers.  We created a special page on their website Just For You Geeks !!  The link below will take you to a special "Ghost Page" on the site that is Only accessible from the Special Link Below.  These specials are Only available for you Geeks !!!  These specials will be available for you guys through the end of Super Bowl Sunday Feb 1, 2014 so you can go back as many times as you like and get more specials.

Our retailers site "Dallasdiscountcigars" mainly only does box sales ( At Very Good Prices )  however we worked on some sampler packs for you guys as well. ( The Sampler Packs are all Robusto as this made it easier for us to do these deals for you ).  The one main thing you will have to do is "Register" on the online store site which I would assume is required by all sites selling tobacco products for age verification.  Hopefully this is not a big hassle for you.  So I would suggest to go the site's main page First, http://www.dallasdiscountcigars.com/ and  Register and Create an Account.  Then come Back here to this page anytime between Now and February 1st to use the Special Link Below to get to the Geek Deals.  Very Sorry but right now our retailer is only set up to ship to our  "US Contiguous 48 States".  

Geek Deals:
5-Packs of Solace, Hybrid, Nth Degree, 2013 Respect.
Once you go to your Checkout Cart look for the Coupon Code Box and enter GEEK5 and you will receive the discount.  This is a 20% Discount you receive.
$5.00 Shipping.  If you spend over $50.00 you receive Free Shipping.

12-Packs:  3 of each blend.  12 Sticks for the price of 10. Plus you will get one of our Custom AKA Collector Patches. Plus you will get Free Shipping.US Contiguous 48 States
Once you go to your Checkout Cart look for the Coupon Code Box and enter "GEEK12" and you will receive the discount.  This is a 26% Discount you receive.

Box Deals: The page will also give you the option to go to the Box Page of all four brands where you can choose from any size you like.  The prices you will see on the box pages reflect our Msrp and their normal everyday discounted box pricing which is 10% off.  Once you go to your Checkout Cart look for the Coupon Code Box and enter "GEEKBX" and you will receive another 10% Discount from the retailer PLUS an Additional 15% Discount from AKA for a Total Of  35% off Boxes !!!  Plus you will get one of our Custom AKA Collector Patches.  Plus you will get Free Shipping. US Contiguous 48 States

Please remember that all of these special deals were put together just for you GEEKS and not for anyone else.  We worked hard with Brian(nirab) and our retailer to make this happen for you guys so Please Don't share this Info and/or Special Link with other people and/or sites. We hope these deals help start you guys off to a very KICKASS 2015 !!!  You can also visit our website at http://www.akacigars.com/ to read about each of the blends and sizes and also learn a little more about us too !!

Also if any of you guys do Facebook and Twitter and would like to follow what AKA is up to Please friend me on my personal page at  https://www.facebook.com/jay.lundy2  and Like us at  https://www.facebook.com/akacigars.americankickass  and https://www.facebook.com/AKACigars
 Twitter:  @AKAcigars  &  @AKAJayLundy

SPECIAL GEEK LINK:  For All Deals
http://www.dallasdiscountcigars.com/p-akadeal  

Thank You,
Jay Lundy
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

Awesome, Love me some AKAs
thanks for the deal Jay and great work Brian
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ntanner

Very cool of you guy's. Gonna have to get in on some of that.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

The Burn Ward

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

The Burn Ward

QuoteMojo66 - 1/5/2015  9:24 PM

Do I smell multiple box splits  :biggrin:

Was thinking the same thing. I ordered me those Nth Degree Apex from the GC. Didn't know they were made at the Davidoff factory. If you want a 5ER, holla.

ninfiction

Awesome deal! Thanks for putting this together, so much for not loading up during the winter months.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

sjn1117

Having met Jay this past summer this doesn't surprise me at all. H is just an awesome guy an a genuine BOTL. Brian thanks a bunch for helping set this up. Jump on this one Geeks!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Camshaft83

Thanks for the great deals Jay. Going to have to make this one happen. Been wanting to try AKAs for a long time now.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

s+j

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 1/5/2015  6:28 PM  
QuoteMojo66 - 1/5/2015  9:24 PM  Do I smell multiple box splits  :biggrin:
Was thinking the same thing. I ordered me those Nth Degree Apex from the GC. Didn't know they were made at the Davidoff factory. If you want a 5ER, holla.

I would like a 5-er, thanks.

Camshaft83

Looking at buying a box of AKA Nth Degree Pinnacle (6x44). Wondering if someone wants a 5 pack or to split the box? PM me.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

nirab

I'm looking at a few different boxes, if any of y'all are interested in a split, let me know. I also noticed that there is a Hybrid 5pk on sale for 22.95, which is a great deal on an awesome cigar.

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

The Burn Ward

Quotenirab - 1/6/2015  9:22 AM

I'm looking at a few different boxes, if any of y'all are interested in a split, let me know. I also noticed that there is a Hybrid 5pk on sale for 22.95, which is a great deal on an awesome cigar.

Wish I saw that.

The Burn Ward

Quotes+j - 1/6/2015  3:11 AM

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 1/5/2015  6:28 PM  
QuoteMojo66 - 1/5/2015  9:24 PM  Do I smell multiple box splits  :biggrin:

I would like a 5-er, thanks.

Sure. If Sébastien wants one, I'll do another and smoke the rest.

nirab

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 1/6/2015  8:24 AM

Quotenirab - 1/6/2015  9:22 AM

Wish I saw that.

You can buy multiple times brother!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Beegerply

Jay and Brian thanks for this offer.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Cigary

If I didn't already have more cigars than I can smoke in one lifetime I'd jump on this one...still holding my trigger finger back to deal with such a good cigar.  If any out there haven't tried these...this is a perfect opportunity to buy and have them become a favorite of yours....these are boxworthy for sure.

Mojo66

Sorry guys, Jared, Brian, I'm crazy busy these days.

I know my post makes me sound trigger happy, and I guess I am, but I have no more room, have been having an issue with a new wineador I'm working on and, most importantly, have been spending a lot more than I should on cigars lately so... I have to wait on this. In a week or two, I'm having a private local sale of at last 50 cigars that should solve many problems at once :biggrin:

I really would go for the Hybrids and Nth Degree but that's based exclusively on smell and reviews as I did not get to smoke them yet but do have one Robusto of each in my humidor. If I can smoke them before ordering it would be perfect as I'd rather go for 20 than 5, you know, make it worth the shipping price to the GWN. :shy:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nirab

QuoteMojo66 - 1/6/2015  3:57 PM

Sorry guys, Jared, Brian, I'm crazy busy these days.

I know my post makes me sound trigger happy, and I guess I am, but I have no more room, have been having an issue with a new wineador I'm working on and, most importantly, have been spending a lot more than I should on cigars lately so... I have to wait on this. In a week or two, I'm having a private local sale of at last 50 cigars that should solve many problems at once :biggrin:

I really would go for the Hybrids and Nth Degree but that's based exclusively on smell and reviews as I did not get to smoke them yet but do have one Robusto of each in my humidor. If I can smoke them before ordering it would be perfect as I'd rather go for 20 than 5, you know, make it worth the shipping price to the GWN. :shy:

If you want, you can have them shipped to me, and I will ship to you...along with your prize package!!  :biggrin:  :angel:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

The Burn Ward

Got a 5ER of the Hybrid DNA. Thanks for making me double dip, Nirab.

nirab

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 1/7/2015  1:38 PM

Got a 5ER of the Hybrid DNA. Thanks for making me double dip, Nirab.

You are most welcome my friend!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs: I'm gonna pick up a couple of boxes sometime next week, along with the Hybrid 5er!  :angel:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

The Burn Ward

First order came in. Looks like they're utilizing the old stock of wooden camacho boxes(very nice), I like the AKA paint job though!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.