AKA Cigars...Geek Only Special Pricing!

Started by nirab, 01/05/2015 05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camshaft83

Ordered a box of Nth Degree pinnacles back on the 6th and just got it today. Can't wait to smoke one.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

nirab

QuoteCamshaft83 - 1/14/2015  8:06 PM

Ordered a box of Nth Degree pinnacles back on the 6th and just got it today. Can't wait to smoke one.

Looking good! Got two weeks left to take advantage of the geek promo. I'm picking up a box of Hybrids, and a box of yet to be determined, along with the 10 pk deal. Box split anyone??  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

bigjohn20081983

QuoteCamshaft83 - 1/14/2015  9:06 PM  Ordered a box of Nth Degree pinnacles back on the 6th and just got it today. Can't wait to smoke one.

:dancing:  Those look damn good and that blue really makes the cigars stand out IMO

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Mojo66

Quotenirab - 1/19/2015  2:38 PM  
QuoteCamshaft83 - 1/14/2015  8:06 PM  Ordered a box of Nth Degree pinnacles back on the 6th and just got it today. Can't wait to smoke one.
Looking good! Got two weeks left to take advantage of the geek promo. I'm picking up a box of Hybrids, and a box of yet to be determined, along with the 10 pk deal. Box split anyone??  :biggrin:

Still working on creating more space in my humis and less in my wallet, I do want to take advantage of this opportunity/pricing though. I have faith :-)  

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nirab

Box of Hybrids and Nth Degrees are on the way! Y'all got a few more days to take advantage of the special geek pricing Jay lined up for us.  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Mojo66

Will have to pass up on it, the forecast still calls for a continuing freeze, still searching for the pot of gold  :sad:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nirab

QuoteMojo66 - 1/28/2015  3:22 PM

Will have to pass up on it, the forecast still calls for a continuing freeze, still searching for the pot of gold  :sad:

Sebastian, I think I've got a few AKAs and then some for you! Coming soon, I promise!!  :biggrin:  :angel:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Camshaft83

Quotenirab - 1/28/2015  9:29 AM

Box of Hybrids and Nth Degrees are on the way! Y'all got a few more days to take advantage of the special geek pricing Jay lined up for us.  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Still want to work out a split on those Hybrids?
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

The Burn Ward

Have some Nth degree pinnacles and apex up for split. PM me.

nirab

QuoteCamshaft83 - 1/28/2015  6:40 PM

Yea, we can work something out :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

The Burn Ward

I retract my statement. PM Nirab first.

Camshaft83

Thanks Jared but I've already got a box of the Nth degrees.

Camshaft83

Quotenirab - 1/28/2015  5:45 PM

PM sent.

nirab

QuoteCamshaft83 - 1/28/2015  7:23 PM

Quotenirab - 1/28/2015  5:45 PM

PM sent.

PM sent back to ya Cam.  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Ntxsage

This is awesome! Glad i just happened to login before it ran out. I'll be picking up a box of solace for sure. If anyone wants to split on anything else let me know.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

nirab

QuoteNtxsage - 1/29/2015  2:14 PM

This is awesome! Glad i just happened to login before it ran out. I'll be picking up a box of solace for sure. If anyone wants to split on anything else let me know.

Michael!!!! So glad to see ya back my friend! I would be up to trade a few for some Solace sticks. I almost bought a box of them, but went with the Nth Degree instead. I think the Solace is one of the best Connecticut wrapped cigars out there. Top notch!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

bmac7754

Some good deals, and so a box is on it way to me.  Thanks for letting up know about this Brian.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

nirab

I went on to see if I could pick up some more AKA at the geek discount, and the codes are still active...enabling as a good geek should...you are welcome!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

Arrived on Friday, will be smoking one soon!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

ntanner

So my order got in and was waiting in the humi when I got in tonight. Smoking a Hybrid while posting this. Just as good as I remember. Again, thanx for the deal's.
Couldn't make up my mind so I got a sampler of everything and then after goofing on the order when I called to see if it could be fixed they hooked me up with an extra 5 smokes. some great guy's over there.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

bmac7754

Quotentanner - 2/6/2015  11:20 PM  So my order got in and was waiting in the humi when I got in tonight. Smoking a Hybrid while posting this. Just as good as I remember. Again, thanx for the deal's. Couldn't make up my mind so I got a sampler of everything and then after goofing on the order when I called to see if it could be fixed they hooked me up with an extra 5 smokes. some great guy's over there.

Nice set of cigars.  So you don't even have to put them away, it was done for you already?

ntanner

Quotebmac7754 - 2/6/2015  9:26 PM

Quotentanner - 2/6/2015  11:20 PM  So my order got in and was waiting in the humi when I got in tonight. Smoking a Hybrid while posting this. Just as good as I remember. Again, thanx for the deal's. Couldn't make up my mind so I got a sampler of everything and then after goofing on the order when I called to see if it could be fixed they hooked me up with an extra 5 smokes. some great guy's over there.

Nice set of cigars.  So you don't even have to put them away, it was done for you already?

Yup, this third wife is working out real well. :biggrin:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Camshaft83

Quotentanner - 2/6/2015  9:29 PM

Quotebmac7754 - 2/6/2015  9:26 PM

Yup, this third wife is working out real well. :biggrin:

:thumbsup:  Damn. How would that be? Come home to your cigars already put away for you.

Camshaft83

Thanks for the AKA blind trade Brian.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.