Bombing Acknowledgements 2015

Started by mpurtle01, 01/10/2015 07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Nicely done. I have had that same message the last few days with small files. I usually keep trying and it eventually works.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

headfirst

Quoteninfiction - 1/16/2015  4:25 PM

Andy, Phog made a post last week about finding some Old Banded LFDs, I expressed interest in them and he was able to get the last 2. I offered trade or Paypal, he thought Paypal was good and I should have known better.

He must have done a little looking at my wishlist because he included a couple ride-a longs with the LFDs. Las Calaveras LC550 which I have no been able to get my hands on to this point and a Cain F Lancero, I've had one of these and loved it but haven't been able to find any more. Couldn't be more thrilled with this.

Edit: Won't let me attach the photo, getting this error. Any idea? The photo is 34kb

ADODB.Stream error '800a0bbc'

Write to file failed.

/community/includes/include-upload.asp, line 209
Having the same problem.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Vroomp

Quoteninfiction - 1/16/2015  6:25 PM  Andy, Phog made a post last week about finding some Old Banded LFDs, I expressed interest in them and he was able to get the last 2. I offered trade or Pp, he thought Pp was good and I should have known better.  He must have done a little looking at my wishlist because he included a couple ride-a longs with the LFDs. Las Calaveras LC550 which I have no been able to get my hands on to this point and a Cain F Lancero, I've had one of these and loved it but haven't been able to find any more. Couldn't be more thrilled with this.   Edit: Won't let me attach the photo, getting this error. Any idea? The photo is 34kb  ADODB.Stream error '800a0bbc'  Write to file failed.  /community/includes/include-upload.asp, line 209

Just kidding! :biggrin:

Sort of..................

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

ninfiction

Ha! Yeah not sure what I was thinking, was just so happy to get my hands on those LFDs.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

C130Driver

Quoteheadfirst - 1/16/2015  7:01 PM

Quoteninfiction - 1/16/2015  4:25 PM

Andy, Phog made a post last week about finding some Old Banded LFDs, I expressed interest in them and he was able to get the last 2. I offered trade or Paypal, he thought Paypal was good and I should have known better.

He must have done a little looking at my wishlist because he included a couple ride-a longs with the LFDs. Las Calaveras LC550 which I have no been able to get my hands on to this point and a Cain F Lancero, I've had one of these and loved it but haven't been able to find any more. Couldn't be more thrilled with this.

Edit: Won't let me attach the photo, getting this error. Any idea? The photo is 34kb

ADODB.Stream error '800a0bbc'

Write to file failed.

/community/includes/include-upload.asp, line 209
Having the same problem.

I had that same problem and what ended up working for me was submitting the post, then going to edit it and using the "add/remove attachments" function.
I never can understand how anyone can not smoke it deprives a man of the best part of life. With a good cigar in his mouth a man is perfectly safe, nothing can touch him, literally.

Thomas Mann

¨¨°¨°¨Ô¨°¨°¨¨

Check out my inventory http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=C130Driver

Cfickter

RDF_Bomb

Recevied this very sweet fiver in a bomb from RDF (Randy)

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Brlesq

Phog's bomb was very unique!  :thumbsup:

RDF . . . nice hit on another guy called FOG as well.

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Ken Kelley

QuoteC130Driver - 1/12/2015  9:34 AM

I don't even know where to begin... The level of comradery and selflessness of this community continues to blow my mind. I got back to my place tonight after a particularly long day (shooting approaches in the weather for 2 hours straight with weather at the approach mins for any fellow pilots) and I returned to discover that I'd been bombed! That makes twice in about one week! I couldn't believe it! Bmac7754 sent me 10 cigars! I owe you a huge thanks! Truly I don't know what to say!

Heh! Back in the old days when all we had for instruments was a cat and a duck in the cockpit and the weather closed in we just flew the plane into the ground. Then we gathered up all the pieces and put it back together so we could take off again!  :biggrin:

Very generous bomb!
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nirab

The generosity of the geeks on this site continues to amaze me! Great work geeks!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

toby2

bmac7754

Nice job Randy, those shadys look cool
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

johncw

I got hit by Ted today. Total sneak attack. I have not had the pleasure to try any of them so I'm really stoked to try them. You made a cold winter day into a lot nicer one!!!

gpd4

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

bmac7754

Nice John, Ted is on a roll.  Ted2 is coming out soon, is this his way of advertising, lol

johncw

Quotebmac7754 - 2/3/2015  5:09 PM

Nice John, Ted is on a roll.  Ted2 is coming out soon, is this his way of advertising, lol

:lmao:

05Venturer

My mailbox took a double air strike!
Grabbed the Mail on my way in from work to find not 1 but 2 unexpected packages in my mailbox.its days like this that I am glad my mailbox is 1/4 mile walk from the house, it makes me feel a bit safer with the bombing missions that occur frequently from the fine folks here on Geeks.
First out was from Brian (bmac) who decided to ship me the infused fiver that he had set away for the OAG SB Board, we were chatting on a Herf and I had mentioned that if I won a quarter I planned on trying to pick that because I wanted to give a few infused cigars a try. He said maybe they would end up my way. I told him not to but even according to himself, "He isn't a good listener "
Thanks Brian

Then I pull out a second ticking package with a return address from a good friend Chuck (cfickter), he decided that just a simple "Thanks" for me lending a hand with his Guru Contest wasn't enough but he also had to annialate my mailbox with 1/2 dozen cigars.
Another Thanks to you my friend.

Here is the yesterdays haul from my mailbox :-0

Brian's: Tabak Especial, Java, Kuba Kuba Deluxe Tubo, Acid Extraordinary Larry & Acid Opulence 3

Chuck's: Leaf & Bean by Noel, Amazon Basin, Nica Rustica, Punch Rare Corojo, 601 Atomic & Tatuaje Jeckyll

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

cavenbk

Well done! You deserve them Kent
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

bmac7754

Enjoy Kent. Nicely done Chuck

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.