looking to trade -- 2 more in...

Started by ebernabe, 01/22/2015 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebernabe

Thanks for the trade, yours should be here whenever the mail lady shows up (she is kind of like the mailman on that Chevy Chase movie where he moves to a small town to be a writer).   Hope you enjoy the cigars!

QuoteVroomp - 1/26/2015  11:22 AM

Well,,  my end of the trade with Eric arrived today and I guess neither of us can count!

I was thinking he only had 5 cigars I wanted to trade for but, he had 6, and 8 showed up!  Apparently he has taken one of Nirab's Geek Math courses!  Thanks for the trade Eric and I hope you enjoy the sticks I sent your way.... :smoker:

ebernabe

Got it Vroomp.  Great selections thank you!

nirab

Quoteebernabe - 1/26/2015  3:26 PM

I wonder if any of those will hold up to the John Bull or Al Capone sticks you have recently reviewed... :shy:  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Camshaft83

That Tarazona Revolution is one of my favorites. Great sticks in this trade.  :bigthumbs:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

StogieDad

Looks like one hopped a ship....that ain't no regular Bolivar.  Nice!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ebernabe

I have no doubts about it

Quotenirab - 1/26/2015  4:21 PM

Quoteebernabe - 1/26/2015  3:26 PM

I wonder if any of those will hold up to the John Bull or Al Capone sticks you have recently reviewed... :shy:  :biggrin:

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Mojo66

Nice set of smokes Brad, well done.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Longhorn

Well done, vroomp! :thumbsup:

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Camshaft83

Came home from work to Eric's part of our trade. Even threw in a couple extras. Thanks a lot.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

Longhorn

Well played, Eric! :thumbsup:

SparklePony

Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

ebernabe

Got this one from Camshaft83 yesterday.  Sent items traded for plus suprised me with some extra sticks.  Thanks for trading and the generous extras.

ebernabe

This one also came in the mail yesterday, from Head First.  Thanks Gary for the trade and the extras you included.

headfirst

Enjoy Eric, let me know how you like them.  I think mine comes today, we'll see...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Camshaft83

Enjoy those sticks brotha.  I know in going to enjoy mine.

ebernabe

Thanks to both of you Camshaft83 and Headfirst.  Enjoy the sticks,  I'll enjoy the ones you sent.

Cfickter

see some trades being made here, well done
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

headfirst

Thanks for the extras Eric, looking forward to trying these.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Longhorn

Some nice cigars flying back and forth - Eric should have a nice variety in his humidor now!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.