CC Robustos & NC Torpedos

Started by The Burn Ward, 01/19/2015 01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

Sorry, but I may be screwing this one up.

I will be out of town from March 29 to April 4.  Can you move me down the list a bit?

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

The Burn Ward

QuoteJackal - 3/21/2015  4:08 PM

Sorry, but I may be screwing this one up.

I will be out of town from March 29 to April 4.  Can you move me down the list a bit?

Haha if its on its way by then. I'll get you fixed up.

jharrisx5

Yip yip! Just saw its moving...good times!
Puff Puff Give....

The Burn Ward

Sorry for the delays. I just received David's takes. I will be moving Jason down the line as per request. I will make the effort to get this on the road by Friday if not sooner. I hope everyone enjoys this pass.

jharrisx5

Whenever...just let me know when to expect it!  PM works great because of the email notification...
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

I have it!  I'll try get puts/takes figured tonight.
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Youth group got done late so I was not able to handle this tonight...I don't have open usps hours on the weekend here so this will have to go out on Monday....sorry for the delay!
Puff Puff Give....

The Burn Ward

Quotejharrisx5 - 4/10/2015  1:27 AM

Youth group got done late so I was not able to handle this tonight...I don't have open usps hours on the weekend here so this will have to go out on Monday....sorry for the delay!

Not a problem.

jharrisx5

Going out to StogieDad tomorrow...
Puff Puff Give....

StogieDad

Decisions decisions.....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Joelala

I will be out of town from 4/26-5/1, I am ok receiving it during this time period but it may be delayed getting out. Feel free to move me down the list if need be.
Joe

dwinstl

I just wanted to give a big thank you to Burn Warden for including me in the pass despite my relatively short time on the forum.  Not only did he let me have first crack at the cigars, but he sent along two extras for my enjoyment! Thanks Burn Warden

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=5607

-David

Jackal

In Tokyo right now waiting for my plane.  Will be back in USA tomorrow.

StogieDad

QuoteJackal - 4/17/2015  12:29 AM

In Tokyo right now waiting for my plane.  Will be back in USA tomorrow.

Perfect, P/T done, and I will drop off tonight.  Should be there Monday or Tuesday Jason.

Thanks for having me Jared, you guys enjoy the rest of the pass.  Some really nice sticks.

BTW, I did not send the coffin for the Reconquista, as this thing was so perfectly packed I did not want to cram it.  If whoever takes it really wants it, I will send it to you.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Joelala

Out of Town next week all week. just FYI because I am next
Joe

Jackal

Got a message that a package is being held for me at my leasing office.  Will swing by today to get it.

The Burn Ward

Ok, tweaked the pass order. Let's get Brad on deck, with Joe gone for a week this will give ol' lornhong to stare at the pass for an extra day or two. Joe will be up after Brad and the result of the players will remain in the same positions.

Jackal

I will get it out to Brad on Monday morning (won't have time to pull sticks until Sunday).

The Burn Ward

No problem. Thanks Jason.

Joelala

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 4/24/2015  9:21 AM

Ok, tweaked the pass order. Let's get Brad on deck, with Joe gone for a week this will give ol' lornhong to stare at the pass for an extra day or two. Joe will be up after Brad and the result of the players will remain in the same positions.

I am unsure how much time I will have next week, but I am traveling to Columbus for work(Where brad lives), I may be able to bring my Puts and Takes with me. If I have time we can meet up (If Brad can), and I can do my P&T with him. If I end up just not having time, then yeah, we can ship it back home to me after Brad. I just do not know how my work schedule will be while I am in Columbus.

Joe

Jackal

I am posting up my P/T so that you can plan accordingly.

Jackal

Was going to drop off yesterday, but realized that I didn't have Brads address.  Got it now.  Heading to the PO this afternoon.

Also, couldn't find my Padron 1926 No.2 so I switched to a Padron 40th Anniversary torpedo instead.

Longhorn

QuoteJackal - 4/28/2015  11:16 AM

Was going to drop off yesterday, but realized that I didn't have Brads address.  Got it now.  Heading to the PO this afternoon.

Also, couldn't find my Padron 1926 No.2 so I switched to a Padron 40th Anniversary torpedo instead.

Good... I've been looking for a Padron 40th!

Thanks for the heads up Jason.

As an FYI, I'll be out of pocket from Thursday through Sunday.  Other family members will be at the house so it'll be safe, but I won't be able to transition until early next week.[/i]

Jackal

On its way to the Longhorn Lounge.

Joelala

Back home and ready whenever its my turn :) thanks for switching things around
Joe

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.