On its way, Joe!

Thanks for having me, Jared!

Joelala

Joe

Joelala

not sure whats up with USPS but no updates on tracking and no package yet
Joe

Bogglor

I am on vacation the week of the 18th-22nd, so should the package arrive at Joe's spot sometime this week, hold it until later in the week before sending it out as Monday is a holiday and I won't be home until then.  Thanks!

Jay'D

QuoteMojo66 - 1/23/2015  1:03 PM

Would love to play but I just cant. just got to the bottom of my good stuff humidors and I have to let the big boys play amongst each other on this one.

By the time this hits my virtual turn, the sticks will be so exclusive I probably couldn't even take/put a single one.

This will be fun to watch though. It could also have been called the "Life of the rich and famous pass"
x2...i endorse this post
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

The Burn Ward

Maybe it will arrive today? When Jim receives this, I may have him send to an alternate address so I'll be able to send Karl his takes. The reason for this is travel and I don't want to hold up the ending to this one.

Longhorn

QuoteJoelala - 5/15/2015  1:37 PM

not sure whats up with USPS but no updates on tracking and no package yet

Looks like it finally made its way through the USPS labyrinth...   :thumbsup:

Mojo66

Wow this box contains some great smokes, some I have only heard of. I was right, I couldn't have played but man would I have enjoyed it.

Great pass, not much noise but crazy cigars added every turn. Way to go geeks, this one makes me want to get back on passes. :bigthumbs:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Joelala

I did receive this a couple days ago, will try to get my Puts and Takes done tonight and get this out.
Joe

Joelala

I hope to get this to the post office today, been starting work early and working late. sorry guys but ill get it out asap
Joe

Joelala

QuoteBogglor - 5/17/2015  9:25 AM

I am on vacation the week of the 18th-22nd, so should the package arrive at Joe's spot sometime this week, hold it until later in the week before sending it out as Monday is a holiday and I won't be home until then.  Thanks!

Go to PO now, should be perfect timing
Joe

Joelala

Found the tracking number 9534611011445142613265

thanks for having me
Joe

Bogglor

The eagle has landed.  I should submit my puts and takes by tomorrow and have it turned around either tomorrow or the next day.  Was there some alteration to where it should go next?

Bogglor

Haven't heard anything from TBW yet.

Joelala

I am sure he will see this next time he logs in. He is very reliable
Joe

StogieDad

I think he is traveling right now, I'm sure all is well.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Bogglor

Yeah, trouble is I think he wanted me to hold off before sending them to their (final?) destination in Canada.  For what reason, I'm not sure.  I'm ready to send, at any rate.

Joelala

He might want to do a virtual pass
Joe

The Burn Ward

I did respond to Jim via PM just a few minutes ago. This is my first pass as a Host but we do usually have the Canada crew do a virtual. The only difference in address would be mine and it would be temporary. I would not be opposed to sending this directly to Karl if that is the easiest route. Any suggestions here? Send to me for Karl to do Virtual or Direct to Karl and just give Karl my end address?

The Burn Ward

Thanks to all the participants for make this a smooooooth pass!

Joelala

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 5/29/2015  2:25 PM

I did respond to Jim via PM just a few minutes ago. This is my first pass as a Host but we do usually have the Canada crew do a virtual. The only difference in address would be mine and it would be temporary. I would not be opposed to sending this directly to Karl if that is the easiest route. Any suggestions here? Send to me for Karl to do Virtual or Direct to Karl and just give Karl my end address?

Personally when I host, I do virtual. Maybe the people who live in Canada can speak up and say what they prefer. I think I have heard that once in a while customs holds their packages for one reason or another
Joe

Bogglor

Well, just let me know what you guys would like to do. Ready to ship whenever.

CrazyK

Hey guys! I would personally prefer the virtual route, just because boxes getting stopped at customs are becoming more and more frequent... I would rather only lose a couple cigars than the entire pass. Also I think it works out cheaper for everyone. Just my $0.02.
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Bogglor

Ok well, if I don't hear anything to the contrary, I will send this back to TBWs tomorrow via priority.

The Burn Ward

Hey Jim, Shoot me a pm. I'll have you send to a temp address. If you already sent it that's fine too, I'll have resent to where I'll be. If you could reinsert your p/t, it doesn't look like they saved.

Thanks

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.