February Industry Sponsored Geek Critique (Last Two Weeks)

Started by nwb, 01/07/2015 06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Wow guys, those were some mighty strong scores!  Has to be a top five GC average I would guess.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

AndyCAYP

ninfiction

The Natural was good but I absolutely loved the Maduro. I'm glad it wasn't just me and that I landed in the middle. I was honestly a little worried scoring so high, but I will be smoking more of these.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

DonM

@ 2/3, the flavors were amazing, I really enjoyed it over the natural. I have one more and hope the results are the same

"The Curmudgeon"

mpurtle01

I want to snag some of these.  Anybody got an inside line on them or is CAYP the place to go?

DonM

Quotempurtle01 - 2/17/2015  4:35 PM

I want to snag some of these.  Anybody got an inside line on them or is CAYP the place to go?

Not sure Matt, but I really liked the flavor profile of the maduro.  Very nice cigar

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

Quotempurtle01 - 2/17/2015  4:35 PM

Not sure Matt, but I really liked the flavor profile of the maduro.  Very nice cigar

"The Curmudgeon"

StogieDad

Matt, email Andy.  He will hook you up brother, I promise.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nwb

This is the highest scoring critique ever by a full point. :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.