Mini PIF Chapter 3

Started by bmac7754, 01/29/2015 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Going out tomorrow, here is the tracking 9405903699300361054268
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

McBryde

Sounds good, can't wait!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

bmac7754

QuoteMcBryde - 2/17/2015  7:44 PM  Sounds good, can't wait!  E

Looks like it will land on Thursday.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

McBryde

Well, it didn't show up today, maybe tomorrow. They are doing a GREAT job scanning it at the USPS! LOL

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

bmac7754

QuoteMcBryde - 2/19/2015  9:51 PM  Well, it didn't show up today, maybe tomorrow. They are doing a GREAT job scanning it at the USPS! LOL  E

I just noticed that.  I thought you would have it today.  Probably due to the weather out that way its getting held up somewhere.

bmac7754

Emerson, looks like they finally updated the tracking today.  It has landed in Little Rock and just says delayed without a delivery date.

McBryde

Brian, it came in today, and all I can say is WOW! Nice hit brother! Someone needs to knock the fire out of him!

Bmac Cigars photo 64328EE3-93A7-4BC4-8D4B-A456D5FC18F7_zpsuqobvppi.jpg

Let's see your list!

Thanks again,

Emerson

headfirst

That's a big time hit, nice!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

bmac7754

Enjoy the sticks Emerson.  Glad they showed up. Mail was getting me worried

bigjohn20081983

Quotebmac7754 - 2/21/2015  6:25 PM  Enjoy the sticks Emerson.  Glad they showed up. Mail was getting me worried

So what's your list?

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

McBryde

Yeah Brian, we have had ice and bad weather here for the past week. Everything shuts down in the south when you get ice and snow! Thanks again!

E

bmac7754

Ok, so here is my list and in no particular order.  And anything in my wishlist works as well.  Then again I am open for anything the imagination can bring.

Viaje Holiday Christmas Tree

Viaje Skull and Bones

Alec Bradley K147

Ave Maria Morning Star

Drew Estate Flying Pig

Drew Estate Ratzilla

Drew Estate Dirty Rat

Any Litto Gomez Small Batch

Rocky Patel Prohibition San Andres Maduro

Cohiba Nicaragua

Oliva Saison First Harvest 2011

Man O War Dark Horse

Drew Estate Herrera Esteli Norteno

Drew Estate Nica Rustica

Any La Aroma de Cuba

San Cristobal Revelation

Rocky Patel 1990

Any Kristoff

Undercrown Pig

Any LFD

Any ISOM’s

bigjohn20081983

I got this one. I will get it out for you Tuesday.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

McBryde

Nice quick pick up, smack him good!

E

bmac7754

Quotebigjohn20081983 - 2/21/2015  9:37 PM  I got this one. I will get it out for you Tuesday.

Thanks John, that was quick.  Should I be worried?

bigjohn20081983

Quotebmac7754 - 2/21/2015  9:44 PM  

Quotebigjohn20081983 - 2/21/2015  9:37 PM  I got this one. I will get it out for you Tuesday.

Thanks John, that was quick.  Should I be worried?

:biggrin: Umm  Nope  :angel:

Aldous Huxley

Raul Julia

Mojo66

Nice pick up John, I wanted that one for myself but you were pretty darn fast.

Hit him good.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

ninfiction

Nice pickup John. Awesome PIF Brian!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

johncw

bigjohn20081983

Brian  I got a chance to swing by the Post Office this morning package inbound.  Tracking# 9114 9010 7574 2679 2225 58 

It will be later today before there is any info on the tracking site I am sure.

Aldous Huxley

Raul Julia

bmac7754

Quotebigjohn20081983 - 2/23/2015  8:24 AM  

Brian  I got a chance to swing by the Post Office this morning package inbound.  Tracking# 9114 9010 7574 2679 2225 58 

It will be later today before there is any info on the tracking site I am sure.

Thanks John. Looks like Wednesday 

bigjohn20081983

Well looks like today was a no go. Seems like every time I send something that way it gets held up by something and takes longer than they say. Hopefully you get it tomorrow.
Aldous Huxley

Raul Julia

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.