** DONE **5 Finger Bags Split

Started by bmac7754, 02/01/2015 09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

shakinghorizons

Caveman Steve

Got mine today.  Thanks Brian!

Feedback submitted. 

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

bmac7754

Thanks everyone.  I do believe all the ones that have shipped so far have been delivered.  If somebody is missing one please let me know and I'll look in to it.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

Horrido, yours is going out tomorrow.  Your tracking is LZ313465598US

bmac7754

I had one back out and I have an extra pack. So I have 2 packs left if anybody wants them still. I will take the first two geeks that respond in this thread.

Mojo66

I'll take the two if you will. One to ship to Orlando FLA, the other here in the GWN.

I won't be here for a few weeks though so we could do this end of August or today if you want but then the house sitter will get the box. I'll do as you wish, your call. If you don't feel like shipping to the GWN I understand and it's no biggie. I still have some 40 left but it's like the cigars that go in them, I always fear not having enough. :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

bmac7754

QuoteMojo66 - 8/8/2015  10:46 AM  I'll take the two if you will. One to ship to Orlando FLA, the other here in the GWN.  I won't be here for a few weeks though so we could do this end of August or today if you want but then the house sitter will get the box. I'll do as you wish, your call. If you don't feel like shipping to the GWN I understand and it's no biggie. I still have some 40 left but it's like the cigars that go in them, I always fear not having enough. :biggrin:

No problem, thank you.  They are both yours.  I sent you a PM as well.

Fran95

Thanks for doing this Bmac  :-) and also to Sebastien for picking up 100 bags for me.

bmac7754

Thanks again Sebastien, both yours and Fran95's will hit the mail Monday.  Tracking #'s Pm'd to both of you.

Camshaft83

Is anyone willing to sell me about 15 of these bags?
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.