Pass the Sticks Cigar Pass

Started by SenorPablo, 10/20/2007 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnt956

I received the pass today!  I'm taking them all!

SenorPablo

I would be worried except I know where you live.   :uzi:
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

pieman

So when the wife was putting to bed my youngest tonight, He said " I like red cigars...like daddy" Just so happens the misplaced cigar has a red celo on it. I don't think I misplaced it, I think my 3 year old climbed on top of my CPU desk and stole it...at least he has good taste I guess.
www.myspace.com/johnnypieman

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

SenorPablo

Sure...blame the kids. ;-)  

Too funny.  Kids are good at that.  I'm sure my 3 year old would do the same if i didn't keep them in the basement.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

SenorPablo

So I have the pass back in my possession.  I need to go through it all and figure out what to start the next pass with.  At a quick glance there are a few that haven't survived the trips well - mostly just wrapper issues.  

I'll probably pull those out and have a giveaway contest for them.  They won't survive another pass.

I'm going to assume there are at least a few folks who would be up for another pass.  I'll set one up soon.

-Paul

mhuss

QuoteSenorPablo - 11/15/2007  11:27 PM
I'm going to assume there are at least a few folks who would be up for another pass.  I'll set one up soon.

-Paul

You have assumed correctly!  I am definitely in when another pass gets started.

qman22

I'll second that! I def. want in
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

pieman

yep here and I can't believe that perdomo made it by to you pab.

"It seems poker's just not your game, Ike. I know: let's have a spelling contest." - Doc Holliday

SenorPablo

Quotepieman - 11/16/2007  3:50 PM

yep here and I can't believe that perdomo made it by to you pab.

Which Perdomo?  I'm looking forward to the Padron '64 you put in myself.

pieman

Yeah thats what I meant...thought for sure that would go right after. :beer: Sry I been drinkin.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.