It's Your Birthday

Started by Chrism305, 02/05/2015 08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

That was a nice start.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

horrido

I just wish the packeage gets there as far as I know its somewhere in New York holy crap batman how long does it take to get to the east? Sent first class etc. Pony express would be faster.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

ninfiction

Lol I was thinking the same thing this morning, all that awesomness is stuck in the snow someplace.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

NebNorse

ROFL.  I was thinking of this also this morning.  I even checked the forum to make sure I didn't miss something.
"I'll come back as soon as I can with as much as I can. In the meantime, you've got to hold!" - As spoken to General Wainright by General MacArthur in March of 1942

My Cigar smells better than YOUR FEEDLOT!

horrido

It has a boveda pack at least - I hope they survive the trip...... :-0 Damn they are well seasoned maybe too well by now.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Chrism305

Sticks got here today and I got it all packed up and ready to go out tomorrow. Erik get ready it's headed your way. Mark added a few light blue wrapped cigars to the total so, could you please make the total number correct when you do your puts.

NebNorse

"I'll come back as soon as I can with as much as I can. In the meantime, you've got to hold!" - As spoken to General Wainright by General MacArthur in March of 1942

Chrism305

I sent out the box today and it should hit Erik on Saturday. I apologize for the weight of the box, 4lb 9.7 oz. by the time I got it loaded. If anyone down the line feels that shipping is too much and has a lighter box, this one is fairly HD, go ahead and switch it out.

USPS 9505 5000 2597 5070 0000 21

horrido

Transition complete to Erik and btw man what took it so long from my end to the east wow. Chris, if you were sending that box around Canada shipping would be a fortune......our prices here really suck...really.
-- Cuban saying

NebNorse

The Eagle has landed!  

I will get this back out ASAP.  Thanks for having me!

NebNorse

Puts and Takes done.  Pictures to come shortly.  I updated the list so the right number of light blues are showing.

THANKS FOR HAVING ME!

:Edit:  Almost forgot, the one wrapped in white is for you ninfiction!

:dancing:  :party:

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

ninfiction

Awesome! Been looking forward to this, can't wait.

NebNorse

The bird has left the nest.  

USPS : 9114999944238926379857

Coming your way Brian.

horrido

Glad everything is on its way and worked out. Too bad it took too long to get east sorry guys.  :-)
-- Cuban saying

NebNorse

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/7UWDfz8qUhYX-i3-8kEciNI1wr0JgGG1C4fEZI3uv4w=s192-p-no">

:dancing:  :dancing:

ninfiction

Very nice!

Looks like the pass should land at my house today, if everything goes right I'll do a quick flip and get it on it's way again.

ninfiction

The pass arrived in MN today. So awesome! I've made my puts and takes. Eric neglected to check the green tube for his specific cigar even though he included one for me, he's going to have to be taught a lesson so I'll be sending that back to him even though he told me to open it and keep it.

I'll transition the pass to Tim/Rammstein142 tomorrow when I have the tacking number, Eric you should expect a package Monday also!

Thanks for letting me play...truth be told, I had my eye on that Mysterio since you posted it in the instruction photos.

cavenbk

Nice set of smokes there
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

StogieDad

Burn that Cojonu soon man, that is one fantastic smoke.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

The pass has been transitioned to Tim and should arrive there on Monday.

Thanks for letting me play, loved this one...actually feel free to add another turn at the end for me  :shy:

horrido

-- Cuban saying

Rammstein142

Sweet can not wait till it gets here!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Chrism305

For me the pass gets more interesting as it moves around because now I have no idea what sticks are in there.

NebNorse

Just got the box from ninfiction

Thanks horrido for the Gift

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-swIzPtdaiYQ/VRFdckjbuPI/AAAAAAAAEAA/nym6bQW-XJM/w1358-h764-no/20150324_074931.jpg" /img>

:dancing: :smoker:

Of course ninfiction couldn't let him travel by himself.  So he sent along some friends.  

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/LAKm-S669ocVh4rsqwLi5XKKTodc2-fgAdDdJdGLkhg=w532-h875-no" /img>

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.