Jetline Tusk Lighter w/review

Started by Camshaft83, 02/13/2015 07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camshaft83

Just got this in the mail today. Filled it up, pulled the trigger, and about burnt my house down. This thing has one helluva torch flame on it. I accidentally left the flame adjusted all the way up and this thing shot out a 6 inch flame. Once turned down the flame will adjust down to about 2.5 inches and it can be switched over to a pretty massive soft flame. Can't wait to use it on a cigar.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

NebNorse

"I'll come back as soon as I can with as much as I can. In the meantime, you've got to hold!" - As spoken to General Wainright by General MacArthur in March of 1942

My Cigar smells better than YOUR FEEDLOT!

SparklePony

I think it's best if I don't say what I'm thinking... :shy:
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

The Burn Ward

Camshaft83

:lmao: that's what my GF said!
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

appollo

Just what everyone needs a dual purpose lighter. :lmao:

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Cfickter

next time she is too cold!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Longhorn

:-0  That should be called a Jetline "Monica" Lighter.

ntanner

Interesting looking lighter, I'll say that.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

bmac7754

I lighter that has a use for him and her, how interesting.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Mojo66

Quotebmac7754 - 2/14/2015  10:48 AM  I lighter that has a use for him and her, how interesting.

Best buy ever: Made for him but suitable for her.

:lmao:  

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

ntanner

QuoteMojo66 - 2/14/2015  9:03 AM

Quotebmac7754 - 2/14/2015  10:48 AM  I lighter that has a use for him and her, how interesting.

Best buy ever: Made for him but suitable for her.

:lmao:  

One way to get her on board with buying more cigars. :lmao:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

gpd4

Hard to hold on to when it buzzes like that...
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Camshaft83

Quotegpd4 - 2/14/2015  1:07 PM

Hard to hold on to when it buzzes like that...

:lmao: She wishes it buzzes  :biggrin:

Ted

So a review? I like the idea of being able to switch between torch and soft flame.

05Venturer

Make sure it's thouroughly cleaned before each light.
I hate the smell of burning hair. :-0
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bmac7754

Does it come with one of these for the kids? And you wonder why Play-doh got in trouble this Christmas and had to recall them.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Michaelbevans61

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 2/13/2015  9:42 PM  G-spot stimulator?
hahahahahahahahahahaha that's what I'm saying! 
Rock and roll is no genre, rock and roll? .......my friends rock and roll is a way of life!
Brent Smith, Shinedown

Cigary

Anytime I see a thread for lighters it gets my attention.  I like a lighter with a dual purpose and now it seems this one has a triple purpose...wonder if you can fit it into your front pocket w/o getting noticed?  The Tusk Lighter goes for $32 and change and comes with an adapter to fit butane cartridges and has 3 different colors...white/black/red.

Camshaft83

It will not go unnoticed in your front pocket. If you can even put it in your pocket. :biggrin:

mpurtle01

"Hey babe, I know you're busy, sorry, but the herf is about to start.  Can I borrow that for a few seconds?"

Ted

Thanks for the review!

Stan4th

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.