Remember Cuba Cigar Website up and running!

Started by 05Venturer, 02/16/2015 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

A few Geeks have heard me talking about "Remember Cuba" cigars that I have been smoking on a few V Herfs. I have been doing some online chatting with Christian Celuzza who owns the company and also has the brand "VALLEJUELO". He told me tonight that if anyone places an order with him and mentions my name he will throw in a couple free cigars to the order.His website is still under construction but will be live the end of this week. He is taking orders via Facebook private message and PP for payment for samplers (which I currently have another on the way), I will say you won't be disappointed I have absolutely loved everyone I have smoked so far. I will add links to his personal and the RCC FB pages below, I use his personal acct myself and get responses within a day or sooner. Don't know the reply time on the RCC page.
There is also a phone number on the RCC page info. 1 809 847 0268

Christian is a great guy who I am working with to try to get involved in Geeks in the near future I hope.

Get in on this deal and I think you'll be glad you did.

https://www.facebook.com/www.RCCcom/info?tab=page_info

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000451963314&fref=ts

end of week website should be up and running    http://www.remembercubacigars.com/

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ntanner

Thanx for the info Kent, I will check it out.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Mojo66

Pretty interesting Kent. Thanks for sharing.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

johncw

Thanks for the info Kent. Can't say I've ever tried them.

Jackal

Interesting, does he have a non-Facebook site?  I do not use FB.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Cfickter

You have been talking these up big on the VHs so I gues I will need to take a look
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Kman

QuoteCfickter - 2/17/2015  12:34 PM  You have been talking these up big on the VHs so I gues I will need to take a look

Yeah, all his talk convinced me to give them a go. I guess if I end up not liking them, I can always bomb him with them. Kent gets bombed so often, the mailman is gonna take up cigars and just siphon off a bomb or two a week to fund his habit :lmao:

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

05Venturer

QuoteKman - 2/17/2015  2:13 PM

QuoteCfickter - 2/17/2015  12:34 PM  You have been talking these up big on the VHs so I gues I will need to take a look

Yeah, all his talk convinced me to give them a go. I guess if I end up not liking them, I can always bomb him with them. Kent gets bombed so often, the mailman is gonna take up cigars and just siphon off a bomb or two a week to fund his habit :lmao:

:dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Kent

05Venturer

QuoteJackal - 2/17/2015  10:24 AM

website is just finishing up and will be ready end of this week, otherwise there is a phone number in the info I listed.
Kent

johncw

:lmao:

05Venturer

:dancing:  :biggrin:
Kent

Cfickter

Quote05Venturer - 2/18/2015  11:38 AM  

:dancing:  :biggrin:[/QUOTE

Kent might be a pretty smart guy. He convinces us to try them and we don't like them so we Bomb him with them to "teach him a lesson" but we are the one getting schooled!

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

05Venturer

Seriously guy's, all BS aside, these are truly some of the best cigars I have smoked in quite some time.  :thumbsup:
Kent

Brlesq

Quote05Venturer - 2/18/2015  3:06 PM

Seriously guy's, all BS aside, these are truly some of the best cigars I have smoked in quite some time.  :thumbsup:

Are these as good as those "Remeber Cuban" cigars that you were posting about yesterday?

:biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Mojo66

Quote05Venturer - 2/18/2015  3:06 PM  Seriously guy's, all BS aside, these are truly some of the best cigars I have smoked in quite some time.  :thumbsup:

Kent, you sound like a shareholder  :biggrin:

I'm almost convinced they are great but, send me a few and I'll take care of publicity here in the GWN  :shy:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Jackal

Quote05Venturer - 2/17/2015  1:54 PM

QuoteJackal - 2/17/2015  10:24 AM

website is just finishing up and will be ready end of this week, otherwise there is a phone number in the info I listed.

Excellent.  That way I can go through it and make sure all of their lines are properly represented in the db.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

05Venturer

website seems to be up and running :thumbsup:

http://remembercubacigars.com/

Kent

05Venturer

Kent

appollo

Thanks for info Kent will check it out

Cfickter

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.