PurosCuba.com

Started by VegasRobaina, 02/23/2015 09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cigary

I think shakinghorizons has a good idea esp. due to the fact that he's willing to spend quite a bit of money which he indicated is in his cart.  I would take it a step further and bring in somebody to ensure that the deal doesn't go sideways.  Earnest money contracts are usually seen in real estate deals whereby funds are held to ensure that both sides are treated fairly and in this case instead of holding $4500.....just one box of cigar at the members choosing can be verified/validated through one or more members to determine authenticity.  This would go a long way towards determining "intent" and authentic product.  Once this is resolved then those who have proof of product can determine if they want to do business with the Vendor.  Conversely, the Vendor who does want to do business with members ( some who don't have to worry about legal matters who live outside the Embargo) will be able to do so because they are proving themselves to be authentic.  This is too important because of what has been said about how things that go on with fake product and such.  It's called Risk Assessment....in order to verify things sometimes you have to think outside the box and in this case both sides would be protected...it's going to take the Vendor making a choice as to how they want to proceed...IMO it's the Vendor who is the one to do most of the work.  It will be interesting how this proceeds.

timpellis

More generous proposition than I would make. Nothing would prevent a huckster from sending one real box then jamming you with fakes on the $4,500 order.

shakinghorizons

The ball is in their court.

VegasRobaina

Vroomp

¿Who has published our name Cigar Geeks before registering? . The name of my company appeared http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=places;area=shopform;shop_id=1590%C2%A0

You do not tell the truth. We are contacts in Linkedln and you published a private message. I registred when I saw link url: http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=places;area=shopform;shop_id=1590%C2%A0

A member visited our website. Here send message in Chat Zopim and localized url of our mention website http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=places;area=shopform;shop_id=1590%C2%A0

Registred of visit a member our website PurosCuba.com:
Zopim
Ruta del visitante
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=places;area=shopform;shop_id=1590%C2%A0
Comprar Puros Cubanos Frescos y Aromáticos: Los Mejores Puros del Mundo - Puros Cuba
Bolívar Royal Coronas - Puros Cuba
Bolívar Petit Coronas Cabinet 50 - Puros Cuba
Bolívar Petit Belicosos LE 2009 - Puros Cuba
H.Upmann No.2 - Puros Cuba
Montecristo No.2 - Puros Cuba
Cohiba Behike 54 - Puros Cuba
Navegador
Chrome
Plataforma
Windows 7

Vroomp

That was me that posted Bryan! I don't think it matters how you found CigarGeeks...... I posted the info for others after you sent me prices.........
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Longhorn

QuoteVroomp - 2/26/2015  6:38 AM

That was me that posted Bryan! I don't think it matters how you found CigarGeeks...... I posted the info for others after you sent me prices.........

X2.  What does matter, Bryan, is how you choose to conduct business here.  We are, for the most part, a friendly group of enthusiasts.  

This is the forum for commercial retailers to post about their offerings. However, if you are busily sending unsolicited private messages based on our forum conversations you won't be welcomed long.

Cigary

Holy cow....how much coddling can one Forum give to a business so obstinate that they continue to bite the very hand that is trying to help them?  For me....and this is just my 2 cents....I've seen and read enough to know that this Member is causing a problem and trust is earned...he's not earning it at all.

05Venturer

Epic CG Fail IMO!!!!
Time to move on :kickyou:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

sjn1117

Wow! Like sands through the hourglass..... Why is this thread still going?!!! :crazy:
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

horrido

Well I did look through their site a bit the best way I could since I don't speak or read Spainish what I thought when I looked at the pricing they were hovering all so close to the $240.00 price on most things unless my eyes were playing tricks. Now I know for fact real prices do fluctuate with whatever stick you buy and some of the ones listed should be way below what the prices I saw. Was the prices in U.S dollars or pesos? I don't know but holy cow I know I can get them much cheaper from other sources just imo. Maybe some else can shed light on the pricing please? Thaks
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

SIQAR

This guy sell fake cigar. The very famous forum in Asia Pacific, which is Friends Of Habanos, recently has a warning about www.puroscuba.com on their forum:
http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=123833
Be aware guys!

Longhorn

QuoteSIQAR - 8/3/2015  10:14 AM

This guy sell fake cigar. The very famous forum in Asia Pacific, which is Friends Of Habanos, recently has a warning about www.puroscuba.com on their forum:
Be aware guys!

I think we are ahead of you -by, I don't know, 5 to 6 months.  

But thanks for making your first post by bashing another online retailer and resurrecting a thread from the archives file of "Who Gives a Shyte."

Oh, and welcome to the site...  :angry:

horrido

QuoteLonghorn - 8/3/2015  10:38 AM

Be aware guys!

But thanks for making your first post by bashing another online retailer and resurrecting a thread from the archives file of "Who Gives a Shyte."

Damn that was a funny response.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

nirab

Quotehorrido - 8/3/2015  11:52 AM

QuoteLonghorn - 8/3/2015  10:38 AM

Be aware guys!

Damn that was a funny response.

X2  :word:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Longhorn

Just helping one of the other Geeks patrol the Dead Thread Society!  :biggrin:

SparklePony

I, for one, am glad this thread was resurrected.  I find the topic to be interesting and enlightening.
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

Cfickter

QuoteSparklePony - 8/3/2015  4:33 PM  I, for one, am glad this thread was resurrected.  I find the topic to be interesting and enlightening.

He is a witch! He is a witch!

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Longhorn

QuoteSparklePony - 8/3/2015  4:33 PM

I, for one, am glad this thread was resurrected.  I find the topic to be interesting and enlightening.

Your pineapple hat is too tight again... you should adjust the strap another notch.   :biggrin:

SparklePony

QuoteCfickter - 8/3/2015  4:40 PM  

QuoteSparklePony - 8/3/2015  4:33 PM  I, for one, am glad this thread was resurrected.  I find the topic to be interesting and enlightening.

He is a witch! He is a witch!

'tis a fair cop...
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

Jackal

He turned me into a newt.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

gitfiddl

The things I miss when I go away for a while...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Brlesq

QuoteSparklePony - 8/3/2015  4:33 PM

Geez, I must be under the witches spell as well, because I actually agree with SparklePony on this one.  

It might be an 6 month old thread on our forum, but is very topical and new at FOH (to which he provided us all a link.)  Therefore, it is a fresh warning here that this scammer is still out there today taking advantage of unwitting victims.

I, for one, appreciate the heads up!  :bigthumbs:  Would the Unwelcome Wagon Crew preferred that he start a NEW thread about it (so we could bytch that he failed to look through the forums?) Isn't it better that he simply topped the older thread with recent information? Sorry, guys, but you jumped the gun too quick on this one, IMHO.

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

horrido

Just in case anyone wants to spend 5k on sticks I will travel there myself and pickup what you want just pay for the flight to isom and I would find a way to get them to you......then you know they won't be fakes. I hate cigar crooks period.
-- Cuban saying

McBryde

Does this guy sell handmade humidors as well?

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.