PurosCuba.com

Started by VegasRobaina, 02/23/2015 09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

QuoteBrlesq - 8/3/2015  7:03 PM

QuoteSparklePony - 8/3/2015  4:33 PM

I, for one, am glad this thread was resurrected.  I find the topic to be interesting and enlightening.

Geez, I must be under the witches spell as well, because I actually agree with SparklePony on this one.  

It might be an 6 month old thread on our forum, but is very topical and new at FOH (to which he provided us all a link.)  Therefore, it is a fresh warning here that this scammer is still out there today taking advantage of unwitting victims.

I, for one, appreciate the heads up!  :bigthumbs:  Would the Unwelcome Wagon Crew preferred that he start a NEW thread about it (so we could bytch that he failed to look through the forums?) Isn't it better that he simply topped the older thread with recent information? Sorry, guys, but you jumped the gun too quick on this one, IMHO.

:blahblah:  :blahblah:  :blahblah:  :blahblah: :biggrin:

If not the fact that it was the FIRST post... and everyone (or at least think everyone :confused:) figured out the puros site was a baited. This thread was D-E-A-D.  This one deserves the heave ho!

On an unrelated note, how's the estrogen level where you're at? :lmao:

horrido

QuoteLonghorn - 8/3/2015  9:50 PM

I, for one, am glad this thread was resurrected.  I find the topic to be interesting and enlightening.

Geez, I must be under the witches spell as well, because I actually agree with SparklePony on this one.  

It might be an 6 month old thread on our forum, but is very topical and new at FOH (to which he provided us all a link.)  Therefore, it is a fresh warning here that this scammer is still out there today taking advantage of unwitting victims.

I, for one, appreciate the heads up!  :bigthumbs:  Would the Unwelcome Wagon Crew preferred that he start a NEW thread about it (so we could bytch that he failed to look through the forums?) Isn't it better that he simply topped the older thread with recent information? Sorry, guys, but you jumped the gun too quick on this one, IMHO.

If not the fact that it was the FIRST post... and everyone (or at least think everyone :confused:) figured out the puros site was a baited. This thread was D-E-A-D.  This one deserves the heave ho!

It just gets better lmao good one lol
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Kid Montana

QuoteLonghorn - 8/3/2015  10:50 PM

Ah, the old, "did you search first?" and "don't bump old threads!" game...  its a catch 22 that FOGs internet wide use to beat up on noobies.  Frankly, I don't mind old threads getting bumped.  Even as a regular member, stuff like this scoots by unread all the time so if something churns it back up, its sometimes for the best.

I'd rather have a cigar...

toby2

well it was the life of the party for a minute so the bump wasn't all that bad.

StogieDad

Curmudgeon Crew members shouldn't fight amongst themselves...:biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

QuoteKid Montana - 8/4/2015  5:28 AM

Ah, the old, "did you search first?" and "don't bump old threads!" game...  its a catch 22 that FOGs internet wide use to beat up on noobies.  Frankly, I don't mind old threads getting bumped.  Even as a regular member, stuff like this scoots by unread all the time so if something churns it back up, its sometimes for the best.

Seems the estrogen level is increasing in Dans neighborhood. LMAO :lmao:  
J/K Danny Mac
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Quote05Venturer - 8/4/2015  8:49 AM  
QuoteKid Montana - 8/4/2015  5:28 AM  
QuoteSparklePony - 8/3/2015  4:33 PM  I, for one, am glad this thread was resurrected.  I find the topic to be interesting and enlightening.
Geez, I must be under the witches spell as well, because I actually agree with SparklePony on this one.    It might be an 6 month old thread on our forum, but is very topical and new at FOH (to which he provided us all a link.)  Therefore, it is a fresh warning here that this scammer is still out there today taking advantage of unwitting victims.  I, for one, appreciate the heads up!  :bigthumbs:  Would the Unwelcome Wagon Crew preferred that he start a NEW thread about it (so we could bytch that he failed to look through the forums?) Isn't it better that he simply topped the older thread with recent information? Sorry, guys, but you jumped the gun too quick on this one, IMHO.  
:blahblah:  :blahblah:  :blahblah:  :blahblah: :biggrin:  If not the fact that it was the FIRST post... and everyone (or at least think everyone :confused:) figured out the puros site was a baited. This thread was D-E-A-D.  This one deserves the heave ho!  On an unrelated note, how's the estrogen level where you're at? :lmao:  
Seems the estrogen level is increasing in Dans neighborhood. LMAO :lmao:   J/K Danny Mac

Yeah but Kid Estrogen just doesn't have the same ring

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Mojo66

QuoteCfickter - 8/4/2015  9:08 AM  

Quote...

Yeah but Kid Estrogen just doesn't have the same ring

:lmao:  

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Cfickter

Surely nobody thinks this is actually Vegas (Alejandro) Robaina!  One of the finest, if not the finest blender out there, taking time to PM Geek, really?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.