"A fine cigar is the essence of life. The tobacco plant comes from the earth, from which we ourselves were created. Like ourselves, each leaf grows and is nurtured individually, acquiring its own characteristics, and is then graded, sorted, and matured according to their special abilities. As tobacco comes to its graduation in the making of cigars, as with the making of adults, some is left on the cutting room table and become ordinary, run-of-the-mill products. Some graduate into leadership and areas of responsibility, but a few achieve greatness, and even a touch of immortality." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

CAO Event in San Antonio on Aug. 22

Started by cmmayo, 08/17/2009 11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmmayo

Got this from my C.I.G.A.R. e-newsletter:

San Antonio, TX
 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
 CAO has teamed up with Sucker Punch Sally's to create "Lady Liberty," the bobber-style swinger bike inspired by the CAO America brand and adorned with the mantra, "Free To Rideā€”Free To Smoke." The bike will tour the United States and ultimately be given away to one lucky winner. Swing by C.I.G.A.R. in San Antonio, 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., to enter for a chance to win! For more information, please call (210) 404-2626.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

cmmayo

OK, that was a pretty awesome motorcycle--you should check it out if you get a chance...

However, other than the free Shiner Bock beer, there wasn't much reason to go--the discounts on CAO cigars were lame. Their idea of a deal was the 4 cigar CAO America sampler for $37. I just bought one on an auction site for $22.

Still, it's always nice to sit indoors in Texas and smoke... however, the CAO Criolla I had (not one I bought there--it was a gift from a friend) left much to be desired.

:cigarman:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.