"The Christians met on the way many people who were going to their towns, women and men, with a firebrand in the hand, and certain weeds whose smoke they inhale which are dry weeds stuffed into a certain dry leaf in the form of a muset made of paper, like the ones the children make on the day of the Holy Ghost; and burning a part of it, from the other part they suck or absorb or admit the smoke with breathing." -Christopher Columbus, from his Navigation diary

Main Menu

Additional 10% off of select Drew Estate!

Started by Ol' Times CIgars, 02/25/2015 11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol' Times CIgars

It's been a while since I have posted a deal in this section, so here is one for all of you cigar geeks.

Take an additional 10% off of Norteno, Liga Privada UF-13 Dark, Undercrown Flying Pig, and Kentucky Fire Cured Flying Pig purchases.

Find them here www.oltimescigars.com

Use coupon code "estatesale" during checkout.

As always, we offer free shipping on any order over $150.00.

Limited quantities available!

www.oltimescigars.com
Great cigars at great prices!

Bogglor

Hmm - I see that they are already discounted on the site?  I enter the code 'estatesale' at checkout and is it supposed to take an additional 10% off the cart price?  This is for a box of UF-13.  I ask because it claims the code is already used when I attempt it.

Ol' Times CIgars

Just checked it out. Everything should be working now. I apologize.
www.oltimescigars.com

Bogglor

Whatever you did, that fixed it for me.  My order is in!

Ol' Times CIgars

www.oltimescigars.com

cavenbk

Nice price, and I would love a box of the UF-13s, but I just spent my allotment on the Impromptu drop this weekend. Thank you for sharing though
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

headfirst

You guys may want to fix the Undercrown Belicoso, unless you really do want to mark it UP from MSRP.  Actually shows up as 208 in the cart too.

http://www.oltimescigars.com/cigars-undercrown-by-dew-estate-c-2_324.html?zenid=4hmjlj8btcvqean3vtua03g522
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Ol' Times CIgars

Thanks for spotting that and letting me know.
www.oltimescigars.com

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.