Another assault on my mailbox

Started by sjn1117, 02/25/2015 12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camshaft83

:-0 Holy sh!t......... Wow that is amazing. :thumbsup:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Longhorn

cajun600

McBryde

Quotesjn1117 - 2/25/2015  6:45 PM

For those geeks in the know, the first two cigars in the top row are a dead give away of the guilty party :shy:

That'd make it someone that has posted in this thread! They just wanted you to get well so you could start smoking again! This is just accumulated over time mini bombs, LOL.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

sjn1117

QuoteMcBryde - 2/25/2015  9:26 PM  
Quotesjn1117 - 2/25/2015  6:45 PM  For those geeks in the know, the first two cigars in the top row are a dead give away of the guilty party :shy:
That'd make it someone that has posted in this thread! They just wanted you to get well so you could start smoking again! This is just accumulated over time mini bombs, LOL.  E

Something like that :)

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

bmac7754

Nice explosion is more like it. I got a feeling I know who that was, are we not allowed to say
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

sjn1117

Quotebmac7754 - 2/25/2015  9:57 PM  Nice explosion is more like it. I got a feeling I know who that was, are we not allowed to say

You can make a wild guess

bmac7754

Quotesjn1117 - 2/25/2015  11:02 PM  

Quotebmac7754 - 2/25/2015  9:57 PM  Nice explosion is more like it. I got a feeling I know who that was, are we not allowed to say

You can make a wild guess

I'll pm you

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

That's what I thought, very cool of him. Enjoy the cigars brother.

Vroomp

Wow, what an awesome hit!  WTG Brian! :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

ebernabe

Very nice.  looks like they took out your mailbox and left a big crater as well

quickme

Quotesjn1117 - 2/25/2015  7:45 PM

For those geeks in the know, the first two cigars in the top row are a dead give away of the guilty party :shy:

now I know who it is!  man that was a generous Bomb!  WTG!

sjn1117

I figured that would make it easy!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.