Today's Smoke - March 2015

Started by bmac7754, 03/01/2015 01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Bought a new grill this weekend, so breaking it in with some ribeyes, beer, and a LP#9 Beli
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

RDF

Drew Estate Nica Rustica El Brujito
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

Otter

Joya Red Short Churchill
R, Otter
CRA Ambassador #0264

StogieDad

Caldwell The King is Dead Broken Sword
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Panacea White Torpedo and Jamie Garcia reserva Especial
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Rammstein142

Love those Panacea whites Chuck! As for me I had a RP Decade.
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

StogieDad

Foundry Elements Sodium for lunch today.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

Esteliano Robusto Habano
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

MichaelS

Palomino Cuban sandwich Toro Maduro, guess I'm the "cheap stick burner". LOL

Pix to big, won't load...
-------------
Yes, I'm a newbie, only been seriously burning sticks for a couple years. Your suggestions are appreciated!

RDF

Room 101 Daruma Papi Roxxo
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

05Venturer

Oliva/ Studio Tabac Nub 358 Cameroon
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Kent

StogieDad

Paul Stulac White Blinding Light for lunch today.  :bigthumbs:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

RDF

Drew Estate MUWAT Night Crawler
HokieSmokes!

05Venturer

Victor Sinclair Triple Corojo Robusto whilst out raking up my dogs toilet.
After all the bad I have heard of VS, this cigar wasn't that bad.
Kent

StogieDad

Grilling pork chops with My Father La Antiquidad robusto
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

RDF

Pinar del Rio 1878 Reserva Dominicana Capa Oscura Robusto
HokieSmokes!

Otter

R, Otter
CRA Ambassador #0264

johncw

Man O' War Puro Authentico Maduro

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.