Lafayette Hill PA, where can I smoke?

Started by Jackal, 03/05/2015 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

I will be out in Pennsylvania for a week at the end of this month.  What are the smoking laws for bars, lounges, etc?

Does anyone know how close Lafayette Hill is to any good cigar stores?  :smoker2:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Caveman Steve

QuoteJackal - 3/5/2015  4:23 PM  I will be out in Pennsylvania for a week at the end of this month.  What are the smoking laws for bars, lounges, etc?  Does anyone know how close Lafayette Hill is to any good cigar stores?  :smoker2:

Cigar Mojo in King of Prussia.  161 West DeKalb Pike.  Really nice cigar selection and a very comfortable lounge.  No membership required.  BYOB also!

Open til 9 PM every day but Sunday

If you know when you'll be there, let me know and I'll see if I can join you. 

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Jackal

QuoteCaveman Steve - 3/5/2015  3:24 PM

QuoteJackal - 3/5/2015  4:23 PM  I will be out in Pennsylvania for a week at the end of this month.  What are the smoking laws for bars, lounges, etc?  Does anyone know how close Lafayette Hill is to any good cigar stores?  :smoker2:

Cigar Mojo in King of Prussia.  161 West DeKalb Pike.  Really nice cigar selection and a very comfortable lounge.  No membership required.  BYOB also!

Open til 9 PM every day but Sunday

If you know when you'll be there, let me know and I'll see if I can join you. 

That would be cool.  Not sure if I will have free time though.  I am at a management training class, so they will have us doing team building (which usually includes being stuck with these people for dinners).

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Kman

Cigar Mojo is the one I was talking about on the herf tonight.

Another one that would be a bit closer is Smoke in Manayunk.

http://www.smokemanayunk.com/

4453 Main Street, Manayunk, PA 19127 Phone: (267) 362-9865

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

cavenbk

Smoking is allowed in bars out here as long as they do a certain amount of sales in alcohol, not food only (that number slips my mind). It is up to the discretion of the bar if they let cigars or not. I know there are one or two that I have been to here in Pittsburgh that do allow cigars, but also a couple that I have been to that do not.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.