"A fine cigar is the essence of life. The tobacco plant comes from the earth, from which we ourselves were created. Like ourselves, each leaf grows and is nurtured individually, acquiring its own characteristics, and is then graded, sorted, and matured according to their special abilities. As tobacco comes to its graduation in the making of cigars, as with the making of adults, some is left on the cutting room table and become ordinary, run-of-the-mill products. Some graduate into leadership and areas of responsibility, but a few achieve greatness, and even a touch of immortality." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

Alex Bradley "M" seconds

Started by appollo, 03/09/2015 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Atlantic Cigar has these on sale 55.97-58.97 depending on size.I'm pretty sure these are Mundial.If interested check it out

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

They are certainly Mundials, I saw that and was intruiged, as the Mundial is an AB blend I really enjoy.  Don't really have room right now, but that is a good deal I thought.  $2.79 a stick is a deal if you can live without bands.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

appollo

I ordered some the #5 I can live without the brands

StogieDad

Quoteappollo - 3/9/2015  2:21 PM

You won't be disappointed as long as they are what they look like.  That is a FINE smoke for under $3.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

appollo

QuoteStogieDad - 3/9/2015  3:27 PM

Quoteappollo - 3/9/2015  2:21 PM

You won't be disappointed as long as they are what they look like.  That is a FINE smoke for under $3.

I've ordered quite abit from them they have great shipping options but i've bought other 2nds and they all have been great.I'm hoping these are the same

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.