2 5 packs for sale need to make room!

Started by Rammstein142, 03/11/2015 10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rammstein142

2 five packs for sale folks, need to make room for some stuff coming in!

1st five pack:
Ave Maria Reconquista
RP Catch 22 Sixty
Herrera Esteli short Corona
Nub Connecticut
CAO Black Bengal
45 shipped

2nd Five pack:
Ave Maria Reconquista
CAO Amazon Basin
Herrera Esteli Short Corona
Nub Cameroon
RP Catch 22 Sixty
50 shipped

Paypal is prefered for payment if interested let me know! Cheers

"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Rammstein142

Needing to move these, so I am gonna bump them down to 40 each shipped.
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Rammstein142

Fixing the prices down to 30 just got some time to re price these online! 30 each a five pack! Cheers!

Caveman Steve

QuoteRammstein142 - 3/12/2015  10:08 AM  Fixing the prices down to 30 just got some time to re price these online! 30 each a five pack! Cheers!

I'll do the fiver with the Amazon Basin.

Will send PM also 

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Rammstein142

Rammstein142

1 fiver left and to make things interesting I will toss in a random stick from the humidor. So thats 6 smokes 30 shipped.

Rammstein142

Will knock the second fiver down to 27 shipped with 6 sticks total!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.