ISO AF hemingway Short Story Maduro and/or Psyko 7 Robusto/Corona

Started by quickme, 03/11/2015 12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quickme

As the title states, I'm looking for a box of AF SS Maduro and a Box of Psyko 7 robusto/corona.  I've been told that I can not spend any more $$ by the mrs but I can trade so I'm looking to trade.  If not a box a 5er or 10 will do also.  Let me know what you have.

Nick

Vroomp

Love to help you out Nick but, I just have two of each..... :confused:

Unless you want me to include them in your next shipment :biggrin:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

quickme

no worries Brad.  I'm heading down to New York in May so I may bite the bullet and grab a box.. or two there.  I had a AF SS Maddy last month and really dig the maduro so was thinking of squirrelling away a box for  next winter.

Mojo66

Quotequickme - 3/11/2015  3:48 PM  no worries Brad.  I'm heading down to New York in May so I may bite the bullet and grab a box.. or two there.  I had a AF SS Maddy last month and really dig the maduro so was thinking of squirrelling away a box for  next winter.  

I often see the Short Story in Duty Free shops, worth it, usually around what you'd pay online (more or less $160 a box) not a bargain price but much better than retail in Canada.

Just my $0.02. I too wish I could help more but I only have 6-7 left of the SS

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.