Crowned Heads JD Howard Single Action LE 2015 Boxes and 5pks For Sale!

Started by Rahulg1985, 03/25/2015 07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahulg1985

Hey Guys,

I'd like to offer up some boxes and 5pks of the newest LE by the folks at Crowned Heads

JD Howard Reserve Single Action LE 2015 is a 6x38 Petite Lancero and is limited to 2,000 boxes of 10.

The Singe Action LE 2015 joins five other vitolas in the J.D. Howard Reserve line, which was first released in 2013: HR46 (6 x 46), HR48 (5 x 48), HR50 (5 1/2 x 50), HR52 (6 x 52) and HR54 (5 x 54). Like the rest of the line, the new limited edition in composed of a Brazilian Arapiraca wrapper, a Ecuadorian Sumatra binder and filler tobaccos from Nicaragua and is rolled at Ernesto Perez-Carrillo Jr.'s Tabacalera La Alianza S.A. factory in the Dominican Republic.

JD Howard Reserve Single Action LE 2015

$79.50 shipped for the 10 ct box
$45 shipped for a 5pk

More info here:
http://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-shows-off-j-d-howard-reserve-single-action-le-2015/78467

Please PM with questions/interest.

Payment through paypal preferred.

Thanks,
Rahul

appollo

Thanks for the chance I'm tring to stay on a freeze till I go to ISOM :cry:

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

Great price on the box, I preordered quite a while ago (from another source) and am hoping they show up soon. Thanks for making these available here.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.