Previous topic - Next topic

Caveman Steve

Ok

Take me off the fence

I'm IN 

E-mail is in my profile 

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

sjn1117

I like the All-star break idea and the loser prize!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Chrism305

ninfiction

I'm up for whatever...since I won't know wth I'm doing I should be able to easily dominate the entire season.

email: cubsguy1@hotmail
This is not the admin you're looking for...

StogieDad

For sure:
nirab
StogieDad
Chrism305
05Venturer
sjn1117
ninfiction
johncw
Cfickter
RDF
ebernabe
nkowal
Caveman Steve

On the fence:
jeffpodraza@me.com

Last call fellas.  I need to set the league and schedule auto draft so we have teams by Sunday.

ninfiction, Caveman Steve, and RDF check your email, invites sent.

ebernabe & Kent I need email addresses to invite you.

Still can add if anyone is interested.  We are playing a 10 stick season prize, and it appears we like the idea of an All-Star Break prize pack of one Super-Premium cigar per player.

Any questions?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ebernabe

Cfickter

Lets the games begin!  thanks for setting this up Michael, will leave you feedback for doing this
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

Quoteninfiction - 3/26/2015  7:05 PM

I'm up for whatever...since I won't know wth I'm doing I should be able to easily dominate the entire season.

email: cubsguy1@hotmail

That's my plan dammit  :biggrin:

Email address sent
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Caveman Steve

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

05Venturer

QuoteStogieDad - 3/30/2015  2:31 PM

For sure:
nirab
StogieDad
Chrism305
05Venturer
sjn1117
ninfiction
johncw
Cfickter
RDF
ebernabe
nkowal
Caveman Steve

On the fence:
jeffpodraza@me.com

Last call fellas.  I need to set the league and schedule auto draft so we have teams by Sunday.

ninfiction, Caveman Steve, and RDF check your email, invites sent.

ebernabe & Kent I need email addresses to invite you.

Still can add if anyone is interested.  We are playing a 10 stick season prize, and it appears we like the idea of an All-Star Break prize pack of one Super-Premium cigar per player.

Any questions?

So 10 goood sticks, a couple rockets and a primo? Is that correct?
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

Good call Kent.  Lets call it two dog rockets for the "Winning Loser"
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

how many team were there last year?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ninfiction

Depending on when you sent the invite I either deleted it or it hasn't shown up yet, all I have is an email from some guy asking for my bank info and a groupon for a beer and bacon festival...still need to adress both of those shortly...

jeffpodraza@me.com

Im going to pass on it this year, but thank you for keeping me in the loop.
I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.

- Ron White

johncw

QuoteCfickter - 3/30/2015  4:11 PM

how many team were there last year?

i think 12 last year.

Michael thanks for setting this up. Less than a week to opening day! I can't wait

nirab

I haven't seen an email/pm on this yet. Is there anything that we can do to help out with this, Michael?
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

05Venturer

Looks like I'll have home field advantage against Eric in week 1.
Steeeeeeeeeeeerike!!!! LOL
This is gonna be a blast, I have never done any fantasy sports until Geeks.  :dancing:

sometimes a fantasy is all you need          https://youtu.be/hhJg1finpyU
Kent

StogieDad

Quotenirab - 3/31/2015  10:14 AM

I haven't seen an email/pm on this yet. Is there anything that we can do to help out with this, Michael?

Brian, you can just login since you were in last year.  You don't need an invite.  I am waiting on the last two to join so I can finalize the league and draft, looks like we will have 12 players again this year.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Quoteninfiction - 3/30/2015  5:11 PM

Depending on when you sent the invite I either deleted it or it hasn't shown up yet, all I have is an email from some guy asking for my bank info and a groupon for a beer and bacon festival...still need to adress both of those shortly...

I resent your invite, as well as Erics.  As soon as you guys create your team, I will finalize the league and set and auto draft.  I'll give it a few days so everyone can set draft changes, order, preferences and such.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Actually since I sent invites, I was able to go ahead and finalize the draft.  It is autopick, and will randomize the order right before the draft.  It will be early Saturday, so you need to go in and make any draft preferences by Friday night.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Chrism305

Is there a password? A league name? I haven't gotten any info via PM or email.

StogieDad

QuoteChrism305 - 3/31/2015  10:38 AM

Is there a password? A league name? I haven't gotten any info via PM or email.

Just login to your ESPN account and go to the fantasy page.  You should already be in from last year, you don't have to enter.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

johncw

Quotenirab - 3/31/2015  9:14 AM

If you were in the league last year you should just be able to go to ESPN and pull up your team. that is what I did.

ninfiction

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.