"Talk about anything"?

Started by progressiveswontdie, 03/22/2015 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

QuoteJackal - 3/23/2015  1:29 PM

Quotequickme - 3/23/2015  11:19 AM

can't we block his IP?

We are, but he is using a dynamic address.

Man, he must really like us geeks!  :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

quickme

Quotenirab - 3/23/2015  2:58 PM

QuoteJackal - 3/23/2015  1:29 PM

Quotequickme - 3/23/2015  11:19 AM

can't we block his IP?

We are, but he is using a dynamic address.

Man, he must really like us geeks!  :shy:

He's like that Ex-Girlfriend that never wants to let go...  Once he's had a taste of the geek stick he can't get enough.

Cfickter

as a community we need to move on.  Like Stogiedad said lets drop the back and forth.  I am sure we all have better things to do, like smoke cigars
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Jackal

The funny thing is he is still submitting reviews under false identities.  I am not going after those as long as he does not cause a ruckus with any of those accounts.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

DonM

QuoteStogieDad - 3/23/2015  1:54 PM

I think we should treat this like you do your kids.  When we stop gratifying him with attention, the problem will go away.  If he likes the controversy, then he is getting just what he wants.  I say just ignore it from here on out.

I agree with you!  Ignore him and let the admins do their thing

"The Curmudgeon"

Ken Kelley

QuoteDonM - 3/23/2015  6:26 AM

QuoteStogieDad - 3/23/2015  1:54 PM

I think we should treat this like you do your kids.  When we stop gratifying him with attention, the problem will go away.  If he likes the controversy, then he is getting just what he wants.  I say just ignore it from here on out.

I agree with you!  Ignore him and let the admins do their thing

It's so sad to see someone so inept and ineffectual. Reminds me of a lot of college students!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

BewareDaPenguin

I need to log in more often lol I miss all the excitement :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

05Venturer

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 3/23/2015  8:48 PM

This really isn't the type of excitement we need IMHO. I feel it will be best to just avoid someone that continually tries to cause trouble in our community.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

Quote05Venturer - 3/23/2015  9:37 PM

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 3/23/2015  8:48 PM

This really isn't the type of excitement we need IMHO. I feel it will be best to just avoid someone that continually tries to cause trouble in our community.

I agree. Time to look the other way... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.