May Industry Sponsored Geek Critique (First Two Weeks)

Started by nwb, 03/30/2015 06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Kman

Ok, sorry these got out so late. It was a mess trying to get the cigars from Paul. Anyway, they are in the mail this morning and should be to you guys by Tue or Wed of this week. Unfortunately you only have until Sat to get your reviews in but hopefully you can suffer through. Tracking Numbers as follows:

Cfickter - 9405 5036 9930 0038 9435 21
Longhorn - 9405 5036 9930 0038 9435 38
gpd4 - 9405 5036 9930 0038 9435 14
johncw - 9405 5036 9930 0038 9435 83
ntanner - 9405 5036 9930 0038 9435 69
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

ntanner

All right, thanks for the update Kerry. I will take my lighter and cutter to the mail box with me so I can get it in on time. :biggrin:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

ntanner

It showed up in the mail today. Thank's for the companions, they make all the pain of having to smoke this so quickly at least bearable. :biggrin:

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

gpd4

Got mine today as well.   Many thanks for the hitchhikers!  I'll try to get it smoked ASAP.
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Kman

Glad they arrived guys. According to the tracking, everyone should get theirs today, so hopefully a few extra days to get the reviews in. Thanks again guys.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

ntanner

OK, my review is in. Thanx for letting me try one of these. A lot of difference between this and the other fire cured smokes I have tried.

nwb

Thanks for getting these out, Kerry, and it looks like folks will have 5 days to get them in, so plenty of time.  If anyone needs a day or two extra, please let me know.

Can everyone who hasn't already confirm receipt?
Chief of Shaft

Longhorn

Submitted... thanks for coordinating, Kerry.

gpd4

Smoked it this afternoon.  I'll try to get the review in ASAP
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

johncw

just got the review in.... thanks Kerry and Paul for putting this together for us.

Mojo66

Good reviews guys.

We've got a full home page of Geek critiques, life is great :dancing:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.