Spring 2015 -- Third Times a Charm

Started by ebernabe, 04/05/2015 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

Thanks for the invite Eric, but I'm going to have to bow out on this one as well.

Emerson
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

freakydeakydutchman

Thanks for the invite. but with the warmer temps here in the north. I am rarely at home on my free time. I can be found with fishing pole in hand and cigar in my mouth to keep the flies away, when im not at work that is. So I will have to pass.
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

ebernabe

vw77guy

I know I'm super late for the invite but it goes to show how busy I am these days.  I'd have to sit out anyways, but I hope you all have a great time.  Hopefully I can jump in on one later this year.

Rammstein142

Well Well Well....got the pass in today with a little surprise. Seems even passes are not safe from bombs! But I will say I received some awesome smokes from Eric as a bomb which was quite nice!! Also managed to do my takes and puts today and get it back on its way. So it is on the way to St. Louis as we speak! Thanks again Eric for the awesome sticks as well as allowing me to join up in this pass! Got a few sticks I am looking forward to trying. Cheers! :dancing:

Order of pictures:
Bomb from Eric
Takes
Puts
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

ebernabe

Thanks for being in the pass.   Glad you liked the bomb. Thanks for the puts and quick turnaround.

QuoteRammstein142 - 4/23/2015  6:39 PM

Well Well Well....got the pass in today with a little surprise. Seems even passes are not safe from bombs! But I will say I received some awesome smokes from Eric as a bomb which was quite nice!! Also managed to do my takes and puts today and get it back on its way. So it is on the way to St. Louis as we speak! Thanks again Eric for the awesome sticks as well as allowing me to join up in this pass! Got a few sticks I am looking forward to trying. Cheers! :dancing:

Order of pictures:
Bomb from Eric
Takes
Puts

Rammstein142

Not a problem, thanks again for having me. I look forward to seeing what other folks take/put! Cheers!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

dwinstl

Pass is off to Raize!

Thanks to Rammstein142 for the bomb! very kind of you Tim!

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=5622
-David

ebernabe

Thanks again for being in the pass David.  very nice puts.  enjoy your takes..

raize

Somehow a CAO America stick found its way into the pass.  I'd like to keep it in rotation but don't know what vitola it is.  Anyone know which one it is?  Also, I should have this out in the mail tomorrow and will transition it as soon as I get a tracking # for it.  And thanks for the bomb Dave.  Always nice to get a little surprise.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

ebernabe

I don't know what it is, I don't think I put one in.  Thanks for being in the pass.

Quoteraize - 5/3/2015  2:21 PM

Somehow a CAO America stick found its way into the pass.  I'd like to keep it in rotation but don't know what vitola it is.  Anyone know which one it is?  Also, I should have this out in the mail tomorrow and will transition it as soon as I get a tracking # for it.  And thanks for the bomb Dave.  Always nice to get a little surprise.

raize

Headed to Randy.  Thanks for letting me in on this one Eric.  Makes me contemplate putting together a Boutique Blends Box Pass.  Now just would need some people to help seed it...
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

Chadboskie

checking in. Pass seems to be moving well

RDF

Got the package today.  I'm on the road tomorrow, so I should get this baby moving along on Friday.  Thanks Jason for the bomb.  Cool!  Much appreciated.  
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

appollo

Back from ISOM pass seems t be going well looking forword to the pass getting to me

RDF

Actually, I've got this packed up and ready to go tomorrow.  Takes and puts are done.  Thanks for having me!
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

ebernabe

Thanks for being in the pass.  great puts.  hopeto be in more cigar passes with you.

QuoteRDF - 5/6/2015  9:44 PM

Actually, I've got this packed up and ready to go tomorrow.  Takes and puts are done.  Thanks for having me!
:-(

Chadboskie

Received the package and a great bomb!!! I know Ive seen this on here before but how can I post pictures? It always says file too big. Id like to start posting pics on here but haven't figured out how. But anyway I have golf league tomorrow so more than likely ill get this back on the trail Wednesday.

Chadboskie

Ok the box has been transferred, headed to the border. It was painful letting the Bolivar go with it. Thanks for the pass and thanks for the bomb Randy. When I figure out how to put on photos ill try to get pics on here of the bomb. 2 of those cigars were cigars ive been wanting to try soon!!

headfirst

What I do is use the snipping tool (or other screen capture tool) on the image in a reduced size view to get the image under 100kb, that's the size limit.  I'm sure there are smarter ways, but that's what I do, pretty painless.

Looking forward to seeing how the pass morphs over time, glad I'm toward the end of the line on this one as it seems to be improving with age!   :biggrin:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Chadboskie

sorry guys forgot to add the tracking. But it arrived in customs this morning. the tracking # is LC380816751US

horrido

Just received the box and haven't opened it yet. Was worried the customs guys were going to cause a problem but its ok...phew. Will ship this weekend.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Chadboskie

OK! Thats great news. I know it takes a while, but i was starting to get a little worried. Maybe they opened it up. Who knows.

Chadboskie

Maybe the box blew up??? I did put a bomb in it but i swear it was just a cigar bomb.

horrido

Ok done and sent I put extras in put them in the puts so not much more room in the plastic case enjoy the sticks. Btw Chad thanks for the extras you didn't need to do that lol. I was glad it made it here sometimes it can be a crap shoot.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.